– Step 1: Please login Cpanel or FTP account, go to root file ( public_html)
– Step 2: Keep only wp-config.php file and wp-content folder, delete all remaining files.
– Step 3: Download lasted WordPress package file and upload into your host, unzip file, remove folder wp-content, file wp-config.php on your package.
– Step 4: Move into folder root( public_html)
– Step 5: Go to folder wp-content/plugins, rename folder plugins into plugins.bak, create new folder plugins.
– Step 6: Login Admin, go to Plugins and re-install all plugin.
Try to follow my guide.
If you need to help, please send FTP account or Cpanel account for me, I will check and help you.
- This reply was modified 2 months, 4 weeks ago by Billy Nguyen.