HomePage Forums Themes Support Freshio – Organic & Food Store WordPress Theme 70-30 payment system: 70% on order, the remaining 30% on delivery

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #1381
    Avatarerichurtrez
    Supported

    I am trying to set up a 70-30 payment system: the customer pays 70% with the order using credit card, paypal, … and when picking up his products, pays the remaining 30% in cash, credit card ,. ..
    Thank you for your help

    #1388
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.