Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    celikalicann
    Support Expired

While trying to delete a few menus I added for trial purposes, my all main menu was accidentally deleted, please help me how do I restore it?

Hi,

I have recreated new menu for you, please check.

celikalicann
    Support Expired

What is the name of the new menu you created because I can’t see it?
    When I clicked on the shop, the product list was opening, nothing like this was seen.
    The blog page is also empty.
    Can’t you create the same menu layout and inner pages as when Shopic was installed before? Either I can’t see what you’re doing or what I’m seeing isn’t like the one I bought.

Hi,

I fixed this issue, please recheck your site.

celikalicann
    Support Expired

I can’t understand what you fixed. The products on the home page are petshop products, but you have added electronic products to the shop(mağaza) button. Moreover, when I click on the “mağaza” without clicking on the drop-down menu, different products are opened. They all need to be interconnected. Why don’t you just say you solved the problem instead of explaining how to solve the problem and actually solve it? I’m wasting time while waiting for your short and i don’t understand what you fixed answers.

Demo data from mega menu is just demo data, if you want to use petshop products, you have to change it yourself!!!

To change this Mega menu, please see instructions here: https://wpdocs.gitbook.io/shopic/content-management/mega-menu

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.