Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    austrocrates
    Support Expired

Hi there. I bought the theme and worked with it and personalize it to me. I like it, but now i have a problem with the “AGES, DURATION, GROUP SIZE, PRICE …” Fields.
    I changed this in the single article, text and icons … and works well … but neither in the “all activities” site. and neither too, in the formular in elementor … where ca i change this?
    Best regards, austrocrates

Hi you,

Please take a photo screenshot about this issue, I will check and try to help you.

austrocrates
    Support Expired

I meaned this areas (attachement) displayed on the “all activities” site – where i can change the name and the icons of those items?
    Also in the backend, where i have to input the data to the single article to this areas, is it possible to change the name of the items there also?

austrocrates
    Support Expired

hm …. how i can upload a screenshot here?!?!?

Please upload to https://ibb.co/ and send link for me.

austrocrates
    Support Expired

Ok i try with text. In the “all activities” area, you have displayed all activities, each with picture an text … over the picture are 2 items named “ages” (18+, 20+, etc.) and “duration” (1 hour, 2 hours, etc) … this items i would to change. Name and icons. But i don’t find a possibility to do that anywhere .. is there a solution?

austrocrates
    Support Expired

Bildschirmfoto-2021-12-02-um-10-14-45

Hi again,

You need to overwrite the content.php file of your activities to fix it.

Copy file activland/template-parts/activities/content.php and paste to child-theme
    activland-child/template-parts/activities/content.php

and edit this file: https://ibb.co/LtvCLsC

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.