Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

HomePage Forums Themes Support Triply – Tour Booking WordPress Theme Adding Destinations and Tours under destination.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author

Hi again,

I have checked your tours, need to pay attention to the following information:

https://prnt.sc/1v4isfz

1. Available to Date: need to enter a value greater than the current date
    2. Maximum number of Guests: must enter the value and cannot be set = 0

AntonyKithaka
    Support Expired

Hey there, I was wondering is there a way to change the look on the checkout page and also integrate another payment channel rather than the current default one? This is very crucial to my project or it will be useless, kindly help

Hi,

We will have to modify the code to customize this page.

As for payment, you can use this plugin: BABE Payment pack

AntonyKithaka
    Support Expired
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi,

Unfortunately, the plugin only supports some of the above payment gateways, you will have to manually code additional payment gateways to integrate it.

AntonyKithaka
    Support Expired

Hey there, Im curious if I will ever get any support, its taken me too long to fix this website, I need to know a few things
    1. How can I integrate a local payment method for the trips,
    2. I tried adding some hotels for booking but I cant literally book anything, the calendar is deactivated but still I added the minimum number of people while setting up the hotel but dont work,
    3> How can I get into a live call with you guys so that we can sort all these issues once and for all?
    Please respond so that I can get done with this?

Hi again,

#1. Please contact the plugin author for assistance with your issue: https://ba-booking.com/contacts/

#2. I fixed this issue, please go to edit single object -> Select category Hotel -> Add Number of items and Add price: https://prnt.sc/1wy3c5v

#3. We only support through this forum, you will have to pay the direct support fee if you want to solve the problem immediately

AntonyKithaka
    Support Expired

Thanks so much, let me check.

Ok, let me know if you need to help.

AntonyKithaka
    Support Expired
    This reply has been marked as private.

You mean your website is hacked and all the website data is downloaded?

– Please delete all backups on the website,
    – Delete all accounts you created for me and other accounts, keep only your admin account.
    – Change password for admin account
    – Purchase code has no effect on anti-hacking from outside, This code only works on our site when you request support.

AntonyKithaka
    Support Expired

Okay what about invalidating the template, like when someone tries to use it somewhere else, they will have to pay for it? I just finished the project I am working on but someone copied it for profit, I dont want that coz its mine and the only way I could allow is to deactivate it, no need for refund.

It’s a matter of your security, we have no control over the use of the theme on the website other than the purchase code.

You need better security with your website

AntonyKithaka
    Support Expired

So this means I can use your theme, resell it, create more than one different website as much as I can?

Currently, we cannot manage the purchase codes through the system, so the use of the theme for many websites by customers cannot be controlled by us.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.