Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

HomePage Forums Themes Support Triply – Tour Booking WordPress Theme BA Bookings Critical Errors

Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Wesley Vroom
    Support Expired

Getting the following critical errors due to the BA Bookings plugin:

Notice: Undefined index: select_mode in /home/pnin307158/domains/xxx/public_html/wp-content/plugins/ba-book-everything/includes/class-babe-cmb2-admin.php on line 2078

Notice: Undefined variable: select_type in /home/pnin307158/domains/xxx/public_html/wp-content/plugins/ba-book-everything/includes/class-babe-cmb2-admin.php on line 2097

Notice: Undefined index: select_mode in /home/pnin307158/domains/xxx/public_html/wp-content/plugins/ba-book-everything/includes/class-babe-cmb2-admin.php on line 2078

Notice: Undefined variable: select_type in /home/pnin307158/domains/xxx/public_html/wp-content/plugins/ba-book-everything/includes/class-babe-cmb2-admin.php on line 2097

Therefor tours/destinations can not be updated. Please fix asap. Login details attached.

moshalawa
    Support Expired

Happened to me too..

Hi there,

I fixed it for you, please recheck your site and let me know if you need to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.