Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

HomePage Forums Themes Support WiHelp – Nonprofit Charity WordPress Theme Background slideshow and video not playing.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Diankant
    Support Expired

Hi,
    I need your assistance. I have a section that is using slideshow as a background and another section that has video (YouTube) for background. When I’m logged in in WordPress I see both sections showing the backgrounds but when I try it from another computer or incognito window they don’t display.
    Here is the website http://diyank7.sg-host.com

The top section and the thirds section (learn more about what we do).

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Diankant
    Support Expired

Also, the circle with the “Wi.Help Providing” widget doesn’t appear in the the same section where the video doesn’t play, the third section.

Diankant
    Support Expired

Just realised that the testimonial widget doesn’t appear as well. I don’t understand it.

Diankant
    Support Expired

Hi, any chance you can help me with this?

Diankant
    Support Expired

How long is the wait for your response it’s been more than 24 hours now and it’s probably night time there right now, so I have to wait another 12 hours. Don’t think that’s working great for us.

Diankant
    Support Expired

I keep finding more problems of the same type. The sticky menu also doesn’t work for visitors, only for me while I’m logged in.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by Diankant.

Hello,

About all your issues, please send the admin web account for me, I will check and try to help you.

Diankant
    Support Expired
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi,

The problem seems to be related to your SiteGround Optimizer plugin, I disabled it and now the problems are resolved.

Diankant
    Support Expired

Thanks, will have to look into the plugin then.

Diankant
    Support Expired

I just noticed that the video backgrounders dis not playing from the starting point given in the settings but rather from the start of the video as it did before.
    What would be the reason? How can I play it from a specific starting point?

Thanks.

Diankant
    Support Expired

The problem was not the plugin but one of the optimisation options in it, the “differ of render-blocking javascript”

Hi,

#1. Please set up the video link excluding the starting point of the video. The start time of the video is set below: https://prnt.sc/krtH0yJVE5At

#2. =))
    Of course, I’d say the plugin problem is because the internal optimization settings are conflicting with the theme, so it needs to be checked.
    I have disabled the minify javascript setting to make sure there are no js errors when running

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.