Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 56 total)
  • Author
    Hugo Ferreira
    Support Expired

Yes, I think the problem is solved. Thanks

Ok, let me know if you need to help.

Hugo Ferreira
    Support Expired

Hey Billy.

I needed help on two issues.

I made a size guide through Elementor, how can I insert it on all product pages.

Second question, how can I place a banner in the different categories of the store?
    As you have in the theme.

Banner-Theme-Shopic

This reply has been marked as private.
    Hugo Ferreira
    Support Expired

#1. But, how do I make this change to the config size chart. Can you add size? Because the size guide is necessary to put number and cms in front.

Hugo Ferreira
    Support Expired

#2 I already added the banner To category it worked. But the text cannot appear. At the time I asked you to hide the text and the text was always there but not visible. And that has to happen now too.

If you can’t hide the text and only the banner appears. So please post it as is. With the text hidden and I don’t apply the banner as it was in the initial shopic theme.

Hugo Ferreira
    Support Expired

On mobile, can’t you put the option to “compare” on the same line as the add to cart?

Without unformatting on other devices.

Whats-App-Image-2022-11-14-at-15-30-03

This reply has been marked as private.
    Hugo Ferreira
    Support Expired

#2. yes, it is. But the text could not appear. it would have to remain hidden and only show the banner.

It’s possible?
    if this is not possible, it is better to hide the text and leave everything as it was.
    And runs out of the banner no problem.

#3 . doesn’t seem like a bad idea to me. but I have to be careful not to lose users on mobile

How do I do it if I want to leave it as it was with the add to cart button?

#2. You can remove all the text in the description field and only add the banner via the shortcode template.
    Or if you want, I can add custom code 1 field add banner for category and display it in that position. However this customization will incur an additional custom fee.

#3. I removed this custom CSS, please recheck.

Hugo Ferreira
    Support Expired

#2 The Text cannot disappear. Then go back to hiding the category description.
    how were you until yesterday

Ok, I hidden this section, please recheck.

Hugo Ferreira
    Support Expired

Yes, it is already hidden. Thanks. I just checked the “add to cart” on mobile.
    It’s on 2 lines because the “add to cart” is too big.
    By default it was just “add” on the text right?

Can you tell me how I do it if I want to just put “Adicionar” back in the text?

Ok, I resolved this issue, please recheck: https://prnt.sc/DSRqbSgDlvX-

Hugo Ferreira
    Support Expired

Hey billy. Out of nowhere an error appeared on our website, and the default cart link became /es/. For what cannot be and is wrong. And I think that’s what’s causing the problem.
    Can you solve it please?

https://uploaddeimagens.com.br/imagens/N-Mylic

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 56 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.