Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

HomePage Forums Themes Support Triply – Tour Booking WordPress Theme Calender,Prices & Amenities

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 53 total)
  • Author
    Fancyorwa
    Support Expired

Reply To: Elementor Pro failed to load properly and is paused during recovery mode

Kindly Elementor pro not working on both sites. keeps breaking the site.
    please assist.

Fancyorwa
    Support Expired

ense in /home1/lobalez9/public_html/international/wp-content/plugins/elementor-pro/license/api.php on line 362

Notice: Undefined index: license in /home1/lobalez9/public_html/international/wp-content/plugins/elementor-pro/license/api.php on line 362

Notice: Undefined index: license in /home1/lobalez9/public_html/international/wp-content/plugins/elementor-pro/license/api.php on line 362

Yes, Please send the Cpanel account or FTP account for me, I will check and try to help you.

Fancyorwa
    Support Expired

Kindly Elementor pro not working well with the theme.
    Both sites

Fancyorwa
    Support Expired
    This reply has been marked as private.

I fixed this issue.

I will only support you for 1 domain only, for other domains please update yourself or buy additional purchase code to support both domains.

Fancyorwa
    Support Expired

Dear Billy,

Kindly note we only have one domain that serves our two sites.
    Kindly check on globalexpeditionsandsafaris.com/africa, when you open any tours, no information is available, all the setup we had done on the home page has disappeared, and our blog on the home page is not also available.
    Kindly the bugs on the theme are really slowing us down. can this be sorted, please?

The problem is that you are using 2 websites with different content, and we cannot support you 2 websites at the same time.

Once again, we will only support you 1 website with 1 purchase code you provide.
    Please select the website you want to support, we will only support the website you announced.

Fancyorwa
    Support Expired

Kindly the terms state that the theme only supports one domain and not stated it only supports one website.
    PLEASE fix globalexpeditionsandsafaris.com/africa.

Ok, I fixed this page, please recheck: https://globalexpeditionsandsafaris.com/africa/

Fancyorwa
    Support Expired

Dear Billy,

Thank you so much.
    Kindly note when we click on tour their is no description.

5 DAYS 4 NIGHTS ISTANBUL & CAPPADOCIA HOLIDAY

Please Assist.

I resolved this issue, please recheck your site.

Fancyorwa
    Support Expired

Thanks Bill.

Ok, let me know if you need to help.

Fancyorwa
    Support Expired
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 53 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.