Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

HomePage Forums Themes Support Freshio – Organic & Food Store WordPress Theme Cannot get Elementor Pro elements

Tagged: 

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    erot158
    Support Expired

I saw a similar question but it was marked as private. Anyway I would like to know for how long will I get access to Elementor pro for free?
    Furthermore, my license seems ok (its status is “Active”) but when I try to edit a page with Elementor, Pro items like forms or portfolios are locked. What should I do?

Hi there,

We bought an extended license to be able include it in our theme, and we own only one license key (as well as in case with single license), theme buyers are not allowed to use that key.

To activate this plugin, please send Admin web account for me, I will check and try to help you.

erot158
    Support Expired

I’m sorry but I don’t trust to give admin credentials, so please can you tell me the exact procedure so I can follow it on my own?
    I don’t want to seem rude to you, but do you login on every Pavothemes customer’s account to activate this plugin?

Hi,

We provide support services to customers, so we have to ensure the security of your website information.

If you do not trust, unfortunately we cannot continue to support you.

Or you have to submit admin credentials for us to test and support (post information via this topic and keep it private)
    Or you have to solve your own problem, we cannot give you a solution because this problem is related to the handling of code in the system.

erot158
    Support Expired
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi again,

Please send me a full admin account. You seem to be distrusting our support???/

As mentioned above, if you do not feel confident, we will stop supporting you.

#1.2/ Elementor Pro: We support you to update the latest version for you and enable this plugin to work.
    As mentioned, we do not provide a license for you, if you want to use it you must purchase it.

We only support you to activate the plugin to work on the website

#3.4/ I will help you if you send full Admin web account for me.

erot158
    Support Expired

Sorry, my fault! You can retry with the same credentials

HI again,

#1.2/ Elementor Pro: I updated and activated this plugin for you.

#3: I have just installed data demo for you, but Looks like your hosting has a problem, it blocks the download of demo images from our hosting, so some of the images are not downloaded.

#4. I removed footer menu, please recheck.

erot158
    Support Expired

Hello,

thank you for the support, works like a charm.
    I don’t need all the theme images, so I will download the ones I need on the demo theme.
    Thank you again and sorry for the misunderstanding.

Ok ok, keep contact with us when you need to help and don’t forget vote 5 stars for our team on themeforest.net

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.