Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

HomePage Forums Themes Support Poco – Fast Food Restaurant WordPress Theme Can’t add products to basket

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    kofodvb
    Support Expired

Hey

Hope you can help. I am suddenly having this problem where i can’t add products to the basket, from the product page. It seems to add the product, but then it sort of refreshes and deletes it.

kofodvb
    Support Expired
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi,

Product variations cannot be added directly to the cart, you must go to the product details, select a variation then you can add products to the cart.

kofodvb
    Support Expired
    kofodvb
    Support Expired
    kofodvb
    Support Expired

I checked your site and it’s working normlly. Please delete all caches and recheck

kofodvb
    Support Expired

Hey, thanks for reply. I’ve tried diffrent devices and for some reason it seems to work for some devices. And for others it adds the product and deletes it again.

If i try to reload the page, it asks if i want to reload the formula. When i do that, it adds the product again, and then reloads the page.

Hope you can help 🙂

Valdemar

kofodvb
    Support Expired

I’ve experienced it on all of the products, but you should be able to see it on this page. https://marenco.dk/product/belgisk-chokoladekage/

kofodvb
    Support Expired

NVM Think i found the problem. It was my cache plugin

I have just checked your site, please deactive SG Optimizer plugin. Your error is caused by this plugin

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.