Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

HomePage Forums Themes Support Shopic – Multipurpose WooCommerce WordPress Theme Can’t edit Single Extra Description

Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    rcadmin
    Support Expired

Hi, I have this problem where I updated the “Single extra description” and published. But the changes does not show up in the product page.

Hi you,

It looks like this functionality is in conflict with the Elementor plugin. When you turn off this plugin, you can edit and save the information of the Single extra description.

In the short term, to solve this problem, when you want to update Single extra description, please disable 3 Elementor related plugins: https://ibb.co/3RjW2rB
    After editing and saving, you can reactivate the Elementor plugins to get the website up and running.

We will look into and fix this issue soon

rcadmin
    Support Expired

Hi Billy, I have tried this and it did not work. I even tried deactivating all my plugins except for Woocommerce and it didn’t work either.

Let me know what you want to fix, I will fix it for you

rcadmin
    Support Expired

Please help to make the follow changes

Current:
    • Free global shipping on all orders
    • 30 days easy returns if you change your mind
    • Order before noon for same day dispatch

New
    • Free shipping on all orders in Malaysia
    • 1 year installation warranty for orders done by RikeCool certified installers
    • Installation work by appointment only

Also, I would greatly appreciate it if you could send me the procedure to make this change as there may be more changes in future, thank you.

Hi again,

I have just resolved this issue, please recheck.

rcadmin
    Support Expired

This is good, thank you for your help.

Ok, keep contact with us when you need to help.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.