Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 63 total)
  • Author
    erichurtrez
    Support Expired

how do i integrate payment systems like credit cards?
    I tried to install woocommerce, but it’s a gas factory as we say at home and I’m not sure if it’s the right method
    thanks for the help

Hi again,

Please refer to the payment gateways supported by the plugin here: https://ba-booking.com/shop/

erichurtrez
    Support Expired

hello
    following your advice, I bought the BABE Payment pack extension (PayPal, Stripe) – Single site
    I installed and configured it, but on the site, once the reservation dates have been entered and after clicking on “book”, a blank page appears and nothing…
    Thank you for the help in the settings which I may not have done.

erichurtrez
    Support Expired

what worries me is that the payment methods offered in this module do not display the payment methods usually integrated into French sites and this risks hindering Internet users. My client may not appreciate…

This reply has been marked as private.
    erichurtrez
    Support Expired

I just checked, thanks
    it works well with paypal but with stripe selected, I find myself with a blank page as soon as I validate the reservation.

erichurtrez
    Support Expired

is it because I have to go to the stripe administration page and fully configure the stripe system?

Hi,

Yes, you need to fill in the stripe payment gateway configuration information to be able to use this payment gateway.

erichurtrez
    Support Expired

Thanks,
    I see my client at the end of the day, I will share this information with him and come back to you if I encounter a problem when finalizing the configuration
    that’s good for you ?

Ok, let me know if you need to help.

erichurtrez
    Support Expired

Hello
    I just spoke with my client who wants to set up discount coupons. I managed to create discount coupons in % or for an amount in euros, but I can’t find a way to define a discount only valid once and for a single customer. Clearly, it is a nominative and unusable reduction voucher once the customer has used it.
    Thank you for your help

erichurtrez
    Support Expired

sorry, I realize that the discount codes are indeed valid only once. Which is a great thing for my client.
    On the other hand, I note an important bug: when I apply a reduction, it is displayed on the left, but is not taken into account on the right, in the zone before which we will have to pay.
    Thanks for your help in solving the problem.

erichurtrez
    Support Expired

On the other hand, I note that once a code has been entered, it can no longer be modified or deleted… it is quite problematic for the customer who may have had several coupons and who would have made a mistake when fill in the coupon in question.
    Isn’t it possible to add a text indicating to contact the administrators of the site in the event of an error?
    Thanks

erichurtrez
    Support Expired

Hi,
    is it possible to give authorizations to create or modify the reduction coupons to an account which one would have defined on “customer”?
    Indeed, the customer does not know wordpress and wants to limit himself to his desire to create or modify the coupons. The “customer” status is ideal because it considerably limits interactions with wordpress.
    Thanks

erichurtrez
    Support Expired

thank you but after a little research, I found how to proceed. All you have to do is install an extension that allows role customizations. Thanks anyway 😉

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 63 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.