Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.
Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 63 total)
  • Author

This plugin is quite limited in terms of integrated payment gateways, you can contact support from the plugin to ask more about your bank payment gateway requirements. Hope they can help you with this problem.

erichurtrez
    Support Expired

I am indeed in contact with them, and I await their return… I hope that we will manage, together, to resolve my client’s request… thank you for your support

erichurtrez
    Support Expired

and for information, I always have the message “Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.” How can you solve this problem?

Hi you,

Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

Link guide renew account: https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/207886473-Extending-and-Renewing-Item-Support
    After renew on Themeforest, please login to forum and Renew account: https://prnt.sc/0YvM6ozxVJVZ

erichurtrez
    Support Expired

Hello
    It’s not very cool to ask to pay for a new support when you know that the questions asked have not been resolved…

erichurtrez
    Support Expired

I nevertheless tried to click on your link but a message indicates: Purchase code is not correct
    i can’t do anything more

erichurtrez
    Support Expired

Also, as shown in the screenshot, my support is valid until December 2022…
    Capture2

Maybe your account is using another purchase code that has expired, so there is that message.
    Ok, no need to worry about this. You are our regular customer, so we always create conditions to support you as best we can.

erichurtrez
    Support Expired

Hi
    my client has just informed me that he was going to exploit the banking system provided by his bank. Can you ensure that the system proposed by the site responds favorably.
    If I have to pay extra tell me how much would it be.
    Thanks

Payment through the bank’s payment gateway also depends on the API and the libraries provided by that bank’s payment gateway are adequate and suitable for wordpress. I need to know the name of the bank your customer wants to use so that I can find the best solution to this problem

erichurtrez
    Support Expired

I’m glad to read that you are able to fix the problem.
    I await the return of my client and will indicate to you in this case the name of his bank.
    The seasona theme is nice and suits my client’s idea. It was only this point of detail that blocked…
    thank you

Ok, let me know if you need to help.

erichurtrez
    Support Expired

hello

I spoke with the customer about the payment system. He talks about the payplug system, similar to stripe, but with obviously lower costs.
    Can you tell me if you can integrate this system on the site instead of stripe?
    Thanks

This reply has been marked as private.
    erichurtrez
    Support Expired

Hello
    I hadn’t seen that it was you too who was assisting me on this subject…
    thank you in any case for the answer and agree to wait a little… no problem 😉

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 63 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.