Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

HomePage Forums Themes Support Triply – Tour Booking WordPress Theme Change the Booking Form format?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    mguirey
    Support Expired

Hi. Sorry to bother again

I was wondering if there is any way to totally swap the Booking Form Box for one of my own design or change the fields on the current one, removing all elements (From date, Time, Tickets, Extras, and the Button) and replace them with a choice of departure dates and a button linking to my own booking agent (WeTravel)

I know I can amend the Single Tour Page by “Login to admin dashboard -> go to Single tour page” and editing ‘Tour Detail’ but if I do it this way, the field won’t pull through the same from the BA Book Everything backend. – i.e. the Booking Form for Tour 01 in BA Book Everything would need to link to Tour 01 with my booking agents, Tour 02 would need to link only to Tour 02 etc

I’m not overly concerned about design and style, more the content and linking it to Wetravel

If it isn’t possible, it would mean that the whole BA plugin would be redundant and may as well be deactivated which would be a shame as up to the buy now point, I really like how it all ties together and gives me a way to add galleries of locations etc.

Hope you understand what I mean. I’ve included a mockup of what I mean in case it helps. It’s only a quick mockup and the design isn’t relevant

Thanks in advance.

Current Booking Form format

Prefered format

Hi,

I can customize for you the tour booking form with departure dates options according to the preferences of the tours and the personal information fields of the person booking the tour. However, you will be charged a fee for this request.
    Please describe this request in more detail on this tour booking form.

mguirey
    Support Expired

Thanks Billy. I assumed it wouldn’t be that simple. Paying for extra development isn’t an option at the moment but once I’m up and running I think it is something I’ll need to pursue. In the meantime, I’ll simply have to create my own workarounds.
    Thanks

Ok, let me know if you need to help.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.