Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

HomePage Forums Themes Support Freshio – Organic & Food Store WordPress Theme Changing breadcrumb background for each and every category

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    pillaisfoods
    Support Expired

I like to change breadcrumb background for all my product category’s kindly let me know how to change it for each and every product category’s. Currently I can only find 2 option on breadcrumb background one is for Pages & other is for Shop. So kindly help me to change the background for all my category’s and sub category’s.

Hi you,

Our theme does not support changing background image for each product category, only config changing background image for all categories and page shop.

However, if you want to make this request, we can custom charge you.

pillaisfoods
    Support Expired

Oh okay. But I’ve already bought Extend support for 12 months and still on cover period. So can you help me on this?

Hi again,

The support package only supports installation-related issues, custom instructions according to the demo that the theme supports. For customizations that are not included in the theme, it will take time for us to code more for you, so we have to charge for this customization.

pillaisfoods
    Support Expired

Okay understood. Let me know what’s the charges for that?

This reply has been marked as private.
    pillaisfoods
    Support Expired
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi you,

I have just resolved this issue, please recheck.

– To config image background for category, please go to Edit Product category -> Add image banner: https://prnt.sc/1tbmfct

– I use cmb2 box plugin to add image upload option for product category, so please don’t disable this plugin

– All customizations are written in child-theme (functions.php file and breadcrumb.php file), please do not delete or edit related code in these 2 files.

Let me know if you need to help.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 6 months ago by Billy Nguyen.
    pillaisfoods
    Support Expired

Thank you for customization.

I’ve already updated and test WPC Smart Compare but after update its but glitchy insterd of compare icon it shows compare button. So I’ve previously rolled back to last working version 3.5.8. Hope it’ll be great if we get compatibility updated from the theme.

Other than that few buttons and other elements and styles have broken because of you’ve updated all the plugins but no worries I’ll take care of that.

Thank you Billy Nguyen once again.

Hi again,

Please check your account, I can’t login your admin dashboard: https://prnt.sc/1tei1p6

pillaisfoods
    Support Expired

No issues I’ve updated. So not a problem. Thank you for your help.

Ok, keep contact with us when you need to help.

Have a nice weekend.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.