Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.
Topic Resolution: Not Resolved

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    aslancan32
    Support Expired

Hi I create a tour booking web site via Triply Theme. When i try to complete tour booking I got a error (A critical error has occurred on your website.)

Could you check it?

aslancan32
    Support Expired

Also register page doesn’t work.

Hi,

#1. Error because your hosting does not support PHPMailer, please check this config on your website: https://prnt.sc/IBdL9RCfsivh
    In addition, your website uses PHP version 8.1, this version is not compatible with themes and some plugins, please downgrade PHP version to 7.4 for the website to work properly.

#2. Register: Ok, I resolved this issue, please recheck.

aslancan32
    Support Expired

Also i solved PHPMailler but don’t comes order info with mail. Could you enter defoult mail template?

Hi,

You must have SMTP installed in order to receive order emails and website notifications: https://www.wpbeginner.com/plugins/how-to-set-up-wp-mail-smtp-with-any-host-ultimate-guide/

aslancan32
    Support Expired

I already installed SMTP. Please check it again

HI,

I have tested sending email but not receiving email from your website, that means there is a problem in your SMTP settings. Please double check and make sure your website can send email via SMTP

aslancan32
    Support Expired

I solve SMTP problem – it works right now. Can you check it again?
    and how can i add paytr payment method. I was added woocommerce but it doesn’t appear on BA Setting -) Payments Section.
    Thank You

HI,

BA Booking plugin supports payment gateways here: https://ba-booking.com/shop/

aslancan32
    Support Expired

But there is no payment method for my country(turkiye). I want to check out with woocommerce payment method. If payment method doesn’t work, the theme will be trash for me. I need your help for this situation.

Hi,

What is the payment gateway you want to integrate into your website, I will check if your payment gateway can be integrated into your website.

aslancan32
    Support Expired

how to add Paytr to woocommerce paytr. com/blog/wordpress-sanal-pos-kurulumu-2771
    you could use translate for your language.

Plugin links
    wordpress. org/plugins/paytr-taksit-tablosu-woocommerce
    wordpress. org/plugins/paytr-taksit-tablosu-woocommerce

aslancan32
    Support Expired

Sorry, this payment gateway is not currently supported by the BA Booking plugin.

aslancan32
    Support Expired

Could change BA Booking plugin check out page to woocommerce checkout page?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.