Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

HomePage Forums Themes Support Shopic – Multipurpose WooCommerce WordPress Theme Comptibility issue with Elementor 3.2.1

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    phaser32
    Support Expired

Good morning Billy,
    I write to inform You that unfortunately, after the update to elementor 3.2.1 some incompatibilities have occurred (for example from the elementor backend it is no longer possible to select the images and the “browse” does not appear).
    In fact, before updating the plugin, the following warning comes out:

Attention, Please backup before updating!
    The latest update includes some substantial changes in several areas of the plugin. It is recommended that you back up your site before upgrading and make sure you are upgrading in a staging environment
    Compatibility Notice – Some of the plugins you are using have not been tested with the latest version of Elementor (3.2.1). To avoid problems, make sure they are all up to date and compatible before updating Elementor.

Plugin Tested up to Elementor version
    Elementor – Header, Footer & Blocks [Unknown]
    Make Column Clickable Elementor [Unknown]

Rolling back on the update and returning to elementor version 3.1.4 everything continues to work correctly.
    I am writing it because maybe someone could be helpful.
    Thanks for attention
    Warm regards

Ale

maustakkio
    Support Expired

Thanks a lot! I was going crazy!!Do you know when we can update elementor to the latest version?

Hi @all,

Currently we are testing the compatibility of version 3.2.1 with the theme, please do not update the plugin until we update the next theme.

phaser32
    Support Expired

Good evening,
    we have updated ELEMENTOR to 3.2.3 and everything seems to be fine.
    Can You confirm me that?
    Thank You very much
    Ale

Yes,
    Our theme ready compatible with Elementor version 3.2.3

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.