Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

HomePage Forums Themes Support Freshio – Organic & Food Store WordPress Theme Creating Categories and sub categories AND hiding tags on shop

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    SaintChi
    Support Expired

issue 1

Need the store to have 2 Categories
    1. Groceries
    2. Building Materials

Such that current categories (Bulk Groceries, Hampers, Health and Hygience, kids etc become sub categories under Groceries). Likewise will create sub categories under Building Materials.

issue 2:
    How to hide product tags so they are not visible in the store even though they should remain as tags on the products

Thanks

Hi you,

#1. Please go to edit category -> Select Parent category: https://prnt.sc/1t1wlw0

#2. Ok, I removed this widget for you.

SaintChi
    Support Expired

Thank you for your prompt help.

I have now changed to put categories under parent categories.
    However, there is no change as to how they display in the shop.
    The sub-categories still show up instead of just the parent categories (Groceries and Building Materials).
    Kindly help.

Hi,

That’s right, I’m just showing you how to set up parent categories for child categories.

The display of the product list according to the parent and child categories must be re-coded. Please let me know how you want to display, we will custom charge you

SaintChi
    Support Expired
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi again,

#1. Shop menu:
    This widget only supports displaying both parent and child categories, does not support hiding subcategories and showing when clicking on parent categories. If you want to do, we can custom charge you: https://prnt.sc/1t7k5wq

#2.We need to customize the theme’s css by adding these css snippets to customize.

I resolved this issue, please recheck.

I think you should use 2 colors of the logo, yellow and blue, it will be more reasonable than pink.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 6 months ago by Billy Nguyen.
    SaintChi
    Support Expired

Hi,

You have to use js to hide the child category categories and js clicking on the parent category will show the child category.

If you’re not a developer, it’s hard to customize the code yourself.

SaintChi
    Support Expired
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.