Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    bradbremner
    Support Expired

I just changed the woocommerce currency from british pound to canadian dollar, and it messed up a lot of stuff on the site. Icons and symbols everywhere have been replaced with other things. Not sure why this would happen with a simple currency change, but hopefully you can tell me how to fix it! Please see the attached screenshot
    Currency change problem

Hi there,

The problem might be that your hosting can’t read the icon’s code, so it shows an error. I have tried to fix some of the icons that are showing errors on your website. Please recheck and let me know if you need to help.

bradbremner
    Support Expired

That looks much better, thank you!

Here is another one I found, can you fix this as well please?
    Poco theme options icon problem

This problem may be caused by your server, which encodes special characters of the icon causing this error

bradbremner
    Support Expired

There are many more problems like this throughout the site still. I have spoken with my hosting support, and they said it is not a problem on their end. I have 20 other sites hosted with them and this is the only one with this problem.

bradbremner
    Support Expired

Here are some of the other ones:

bradbremner
    Support Expired

bradbremner
    Support Expired

bradbremner
    Support Expired

Hi,

I have found the cause already, the problem is your Font Awesome plugin, which encodes icon characters.
    I turned this plugin off and now the website is working properly

bradbremner
    Support Expired

Our hosting support added that plugin to help fix the problems in the first place. But there are still many areas with the icon problem still. Please go into the Poco options and you will see

No, I checked and when deactivated all the icons worked properly, exactly the problem caused by that plugin.

You can double-check yourself by turning the plugin on and off

bradbremner
    Support Expired

The plugin was not on the site before the problem occurred. It was added after to try to fix. It is turned off right now, and there are still problems with the icons. Please go into the Poco options and look at the menu tabs

I checked and it works normally.: https://prnt.sc/10pk4ug

Maybe before that you installed something in the plugin Litespeed cache leading to this error.

The problem has been resolved, we should not argue further

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.