Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

HomePage Forums Themes Support Triply – Tour Booking WordPress Theme Custom Item Label (where it displays discount)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    marjandbk
    Support Expired

Hello there,

Is it possible to put custom text on homepage where discount label appears?

<span class=”item-label price_discount”>20% OFF</span>

For some items i would like to display:

<span class=”item-label price_discount”>BOOKING FOR 2023. OPEN</span>

Thanks!

Hi you,

Please copy all files on this folder triply/template-parts/booking/block
    and paste to child-theme then edit code:

$discount = $post['discount'] ? '<span class="item-label price_discount">' . $post['discount'] . '% ' . esc_html__( 'OFF', 'triply' ) . '</span>' : '';

=> Edit into:

$discount = $post['discount'] ? '<span class="item-label price_discount">' . $post['discount'] . '% ' . esc_html__( 'BOOKING FOR 2023. OPEN', 'triply' ) . '</span>' : '';

marjandbk
    Support Expired

I don’t understand working with child themes (even tho it looks like i have one on the website and its activated!?), is there any other option? I don’t want to lose discount functionality I just want one item on the homepage to have label “BOOKING FOR 2023. OPEN”.

Thanks.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 5 months ago by marjandbk.

Please send the admin web account for me, I will check and try to help you.

marjandbk
    Support Expired
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi,

I resolved this issue, please recheck your site: https://prnt.sc/l6klJXiQCya8

marjandbk
    Support Expired

Hey Bill, thanks, but this is not what I wanted. I want some items to have discount and some label “booking open for 2023.”.

The “Big game fishing” item should have discount as it was before.

Items “Kayak fishing” and “Fish&Walk” should have “booking open for 2023.”.

Hi,

Oh, you need to add more customization to display, not edit this display 😀
    To do this customization, you will need to add custom code to add the display option in each booking object, then check this option and display according to the selected config.
    This request seems to be more complicated than the custom code I made earlier, so I will charge an additional fee for customization if you want to make this request.

marjandbk
    Support Expired

I understand, I will not go for it for now 🙂 Is it possible to remove the label and just return the discount label as it was before?

Thanks,
    Marjan

Ok, I removed this label, please recheck.

marjandbk
    Support Expired

Looking good now but i can still see this line in all the files (from item-block-1.php to item-block-8.php) of the child template:

$discount = $post[‘discount’] ? ‘<span class=”item-label price_discount”>’ . esc_html__( ‘BOOKING FOR 2023. OPEN’, ‘triply’ ) . ‘</span>’ : ”;

Is it ok that that stays there?

Thanks,
    Marjan

Hi,

I have renamed the inscription folder to block.bak so that the overwritten files are not executed: https://prnt.sc/qdwqcFeGAXGa
    Later if you want to overwrite these files, you can rename this folder to block and customize the item-block files.

marjandbk
    Support Expired

Awesome, thanks so much, you are the best! 🙂

You are welcome!

Let me know if you need to help and hope you will vote 5 stars for our theme.

Thanks./

marjandbk
    Support Expired

I just did it, thanks.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.