Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

HomePage Forums Themes Support Activland – Outdoor Activities WordPress Theme Customization for activities single page

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    sebgardies
    Support Expired

Hi,

I just bought your theme and discovered it for the first time.

Really nice theme, but a little disappointed that Activities single page can’t be customized with Elementor.

I need to do some modifications : add intro / presentation text, change basic informations titles and icons (duration, price…), add content, modify contact form…

Here an idea about which kind of content I need to display on my activity page :

Prestation

How is it possible to do that?

Or could it be possible to have an Elementor template version of this page, as I could customize by myself from this template?

Thanks in advance,

Sebastien

Hi,

We have elementor customization support
    for the Activities single page, please review.
    This is the template of this page, please download and import for your website then you can customize it as you like: Activities single page template
    If you need support we will create a page for you, but customizing this request is chargeable

ficzantal
    Support Expired

How can I activate Elementor for single activity page;

Thanks,

Ficz Antal

Hi again,

Please go to Admin dashboard -> Elementor -> Settings -> Genaral tab -> Select Post type Activities: https://ibb.co/GPgzk7F

ficzantal
    Support Expired

Thank you for your prompt answer!

Have a nice day!

Happy to help!

Let me know if you need to help and hope you will vote 5 stars for our team.

Thanks!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.