Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.
Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 55 total)
  • Author

Hi,

#1. Ok, I added shortcode into checkout template, now to edit content checkout page, please go to page https://ushuaia-incoming-experience.tur.ar/wp-admin/post.php?post=8453&action=elementor add your content.

#2. If you add custom css or php code to main theme, the code will be lost when updating However, I am customizing the code in the child-theme for you, so when updating this data will not be lost

• This reply was modified 2 years, 11 months ago by Billy Nguyen.
    Juan Pablo Conte
    Support Expired

Hi Billy! how are you? Thanks for help me! #1 solved!! thanks!

An important thing, when entering the link you shared, I am informed that MY WEBSITE IS DECEPTIVE AND DANGEROUS, and continues to be seen with that warning. Do you see the same? Thanks!

Juan Pablo Conte
    Support Expired

Hi,

#1. The problem is probably SSL, but the link I share is from the admin section of your website, not an external link.

#2. I can’t check your image, please recheck: https://prnt.sc/13dn2ve

Juan Pablo Conte
    Support Expired

Hi, how are you? I need help to be able to configure the booking objects.

I have created a new booking rule “My Booking Rule” in which I set the parameter “Stop booking .. hours before the start (applied to recurrent custom booking priod only)” in 168 hours.

Then create a new “My Category” category based on that booking rule “My Booking Rule”.

Then I create a new booking object “My Booking Object” and when I want to set the parameter “Select category to setup other post fields” it only shows me the possibility to choose “Tour”.

Why does this happen?

This affects boobking objects that require not to take reservations with less than 168 hours.

How can I solve that?

Thank you!

Juan Pablo Conte
    Support Expired

Hi! please help me… My site i a caos!!!

Now, on check out page dont see a payment opction tabs… What happend??

Hi,

I can’t edit your code, please send FTP account or hosting account for me, I need to edit your code.

Juan Pablo Conte
    Support Expired
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Juan Pablo Conte
    Support Expired

Hi! how are you? finally you can edit the code?

I can’t connect to your server, please recheck

Juan Pablo Conte
    Support Expired
    This reply has been marked as private.

I tried to connect with your FTP account but still can’t connect: https://pavothemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/Screenshot-at-Jun-01-16-57-44.png

Juan Pablo Conte
    Support Expired

Hi billy! how are you? Too bad you can’t connect … I informed my hosting provider about this problem and he suggested things that I understand must be basic and you must have already tried. I also share the link in case it works for you.
    If you have any suggestions to make, do not hesitate to tell me, I need you to be able to enter my site and see what is happening since our page is already online and we cannot sell since the checkout page just fails.

Thanks!

Juan Pablo Conte
    Support Expired

Hi Billy!

I have contacted the BA BOOKING EVERITHING Plugin company and they tell me the following:

“The theme authors overrides some BA Book Everything plugin functionality in the part of selecting the category of booking object.
    So, you should ask the theme developers for help with that issue: “Then I create a new booking object” My Booking Object “and when I want to set the parameter” Select category to setup other post fields “it only shows me the possibility to choose “Tour”. ”

This information is correct?

Yes,

On this version theme, we just support Tour category.

If you want to use other category please use this code:

add_filter('booking_update_cateogries_object', 'triply_booking_update_cateogries_object', 10, 2);
    function triply_booking_update_cateogries_object($args_cat, $prefix)){
    $args_cat = array(
                    'name'           => __( 'Select category to setup other post fields', 'triply' ),
                    'id'             => $prefix . BABE_Post_types::$categories_tax,
                    'taxonomy'       => BABE_Post_types::$categories_tax, //Enter Taxonomy Slug
                    'type'           => 'taxonomy_select',
                    'show_option_none' => false,
                    'text'           => array(
                        'no_terms_text' => __( 'Sorry, no terms could be found.', 'triply' )
                    )
                );
    return $args_cat;
    }
    • This reply was modified 2 years, 10 months ago by Billy Nguyen.
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 55 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.