Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

HomePage Forums Themes Support Triply – Tour Booking WordPress Theme Demo content is not imported

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    watermelontravel
    Support Expired

Greetings!

I have tried to import the demo designs and content. unfortunately, even after saying the demo is imported successfully it shows me nothing. please help!

Hello,

I have just imported demo for you, please recheck your site and let me know if you need to help.

watermelontravel
    Support Expired

Can you please tell me what you did? I want other styles to be imported not this one and I just used WP-Reset to wipe it and install it again but the same problem. Please tell me what have you fixed to import the demo instead of just importing it.

Hi,

I took the trouble of importing data and setting up the demo for you, then you reset them again???/
    Your website uses PHP 8.x, this version is currently not compatible with the theme and some plugins, so you cannot use Theme setup to install the demo.
    You will have to use the WP Import tool to import the demo data, then reset the configs according to the demo: https://pavothemes.com/forums/topic/how-to-import-data-xml-wordpress-import-tool/

watermelontravel
    Support Expired

I was looking for importing Home 01 and you imported Home 05. That was the reason why I reset it. Sorry for the inconvenience. Do I have to downgrade the PHP version to match up with the theme or just use the WordPress importer?

Hi,

I have imported all demo homepage, you just need to choose home 01 again, why don’t you ask me again?
    Please downgrade your PHP version to 7.4 to be able to use Theme Setup for demo installation.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.