Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

HomePage Forums Themes Support Triply – Tour Booking WordPress Theme Demo Content not working correctly

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    onsecrettrails
    Support Expired

Hi,

got some problems:

The import of demo content is not working. After using Theme Setup and Choosing Home 3, nothing happened. It says “nothing found” on the start page. Can you tell me, how to fix this.

Also it says, Elementor Pro is a required Plugin. That was nowhere stated before I bought the Theme and I am not willing to buy a yearly license of Elementor. What to do?

Just FYI: Install of Required Themes show a warning after install is complete: “sprintf(): Too few arguments in class-bulk-upgrader-skin.php on line 152” – what happened there?

Thx and Best regards
    Dom

Hi there,

#1. I have just installed demo for you, please recheck.

#2. Elementor Pro: We bought an extended license to be able include it in our theme, and we own only one license key (as well as in case with single license), theme buyers are not allowed to use that key. But, don’t worry, Plugin Elementor Pro still working in your site, you don’t need to buy this plugin.

Let me know if you need to help and don’t forget vote 5 stars for our team on themeforest.net

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.