Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    ibavaleta
    Support Expired

Hi, i did the import, the homepage doesn’t show as it suppose… can you fix it ?
    There is a way to change the color of the right icons – my account / wishlist / cart ?
    There is a way to change / translate my account menu ?
    Thank you!!

ibavaleta
    Support Expired

I managed to fix the home page after a few imports.
    I need support for following :
    There is a way to change the color of the right icons – my account / wishlist / cart ?
    There is a way to change / translate my account menu ?
    Thank you!

Hi there,

#1. Import demo: I cleared cache and setup header + Footer for your site
    #2. Setup Color: please follow guide at https://wpdocs.gitbook.io/poco/setting-1/color-options
    #3. Translate: plugin use Loco translate plugin.
    I installed this plugin, to translate please follow guide at herehttps://localise.biz/help/wordpress/translate-plugin/beginners

ibavaleta
    Support Expired

Thank you! 5 stars from me! one more “issue” : on mobile there is a menu on the footer.. how can i change that menu? I look on your tutorial and i didn’t find how…

Many thanks for your rating!

To edit footer menu on mobile, you need to custom code.

#1. To change text and link on menu mobile, please copy code and paste into file functions.php on child-theme

– Shop:

function poco_handheld_footer_bar_shop_link() {
            echo '<a href="' . esc_url(get_permalink(get_option('woocommerce_shop_page_id'))) . '"><span class="title">' . esc_attr__('Shop', 'poco') . '</span></a>';
        }

– My account:

function poco_handheld_footer_bar_account_link() {
            echo '<a href="' . esc_url(get_permalink(get_option('woocommerce_myaccount_page_id'))) . '"><span class="title">' . esc_attr__('My Account', 'poco') . '</span></a>';
        }

– Search:

function poco_handheld_footer_bar_search() {
            echo '<a href=""><span class="title">' . esc_attr__('Search', 'poco') . '</span></a>';
            poco_product_search();
        }

– Wishlist:

function poco_handheld_footer_bar_wishlist() {
            if (function_exists('yith_wcwl_count_all_products')) {
                ?>
                <a class="footer-wishlist" href="<?php echo esc_url(get_permalink(get_option('yith_wcwl_wishlist_page_id'))); ?>">
                    <span class="title"><?php echo esc_html__('Wishlist', 'poco'); ?></span>
                    <span class="count"><?php echo esc_html(yith_wcwl_count_all_products()); ?></span>
                </a>
                <?php
            }
        }

then edit text or link.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.