October 23, 2020 at 1:10 pm #796
I would need assistance with the following issues:
1. Sticky header – I need to hide all 4 icons after search (user, heart, basket, amount)
2. Footer – is there a way to integrate the form with Mailchimp?
3. Pages (About Us, Blog, Contact) – how do I change the image in the header – the one with orange)
4. Contact Page – for the form how do I add recaptcha v2? Usually wordpress had in dashboard a Contact button where that could be added. I cannot find something like that here
That’s it for now, thanks.October 23, 2020 at 3:49 pm #802
1. I need to hide all 4 icons after search (user, heart, basket, amount)
You can config here: https://prnt.sc/v551l7
2.is there a way to integrate the form with Mailchimp?
Yes. Please config here: https://prnt.sc/v55dpk
3.Pages (About Us, Blog, Contact) – how do I change the image in the header – the one with orange)
Please update image here: https://prnt.sc/v55481
3.Contact Page – for the form how do I add recaptcha v2?
Yes. Add key in the config and create fields: https://prnt.sc/v55f8r
Thanks.October 26, 2020 at 6:05 pm #871
hello, why can’t i post new topics?October 26, 2020 at 6:08 pm #873
so next 2 questions:
1. i put mailchimp api, how do i configure the form in footer last column? (subscribe)
2. how do i deactivate lower menu and cart on mobile?
seems like if i’m using screen shot links the question do not post.October 27, 2020 at 10:24 am #880October 27, 2020 at 2:06 pm #888
For mobile the lower menu and cart (in header) are still there – how do I remove them?
Thank you!October 27, 2020 at 2:10 pm #889
Also for the mailchimp, I tried testing it and on desktop nothing happens after submitting, and on mobile a red X appears.
Also no email address is going in mailchimp.October 27, 2020 at 2:30 pm #890
– Mobile: Please check again, everything is right?
– Mailchimp: Here is the link to use Mailchimp with Elementor
Thanks.October 29, 2020 at 1:37 pm #1000
On mobile you removed the header menu also – please put that back. Only the shop button from header should be removed which you did.
The sticky menu downword menu is still there (shop search wishlist) that one should be removed. I’m trying to add link for lightshot but the post does not go live: print screenOctober 29, 2020 at 1:44 pm #1002
We have removed “handheld footer bar” for you
Please check and let us know if you need another assistants!
Thanks and have a nice dayOctober 29, 2020 at 1:58 pm #1005
For the second question with Mailchimp I read the link you sent me.
I’ve also selected the audience. print screen
However when i fill in the form with an email address I don’t have any confirmation message that the email was sent through the form and thus the email does not go in mailchimp. Usually when you fill in a form there is a message of confirmation confirmation under the input email address field like „Thank you for your submission”.
I read this in the link you gave me Forms not sent with MailChimp: and that’s not the case.
Can you look into it please? thank you!October 29, 2020 at 2:02 pm #870
this message was from yesterday and it got posted now.October 29, 2020 at 2:02 pm #872
this message was from yesterday and it got posted now.October 29, 2020 at 2:02 pm #1010
Thank you, but now the shop button is still there (my products cannot be bought on the website so i need to hide that). Is it possible to hide it, but keep the menu on the left?October 29, 2020 at 2:11 pm #1013
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.