Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

HomePage Forums Themes Support Freshio – Organic & Food Store WordPress Theme Disable ‘Downloads’ from account dropdown

Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Alfons
    Support Expired

Hi,

I would like to remove ‘Downloads’ from the account dropdown. I’ve already removed the endpoint in the WooCommerce settings, but the link is still there.

Hi there,

Try to add code

function custom_my_account_menu_items( $items ) {
        unset($items['downloads']);
        return $items;
    }
    add_filter( 'woocommerce_account_menu_items', 'custom_my_account_menu_items' );

into file function.php in child-theme

If you need to help, please send admin web account for me, I will check and help you

Alfons
    Support Expired

Hi Billy,

I added the code into functions.php, but the Downloads item is still in the dropdown. Should that code work?

Hi again,

Please go to file freshio/wp-content/themes/freshio/inc/woocommerce/woocommerce-template-functions.php and copy function freshio_account_dropdown() and paste into file function.php in child-theme, then remove code:

<li>
    					<a href="<?php echo esc_url(wc_get_account_endpoint_url('downloads')); ?>"
    					   title="<?php esc_html_e('Downloads', 'freshio'); ?>"><?php esc_html_e('Downloads', 'freshio'); ?></a>
    				</li>

If you need to help, please send admin web account for me, I will check and help you

Hi again,

Please send Admin web account and Cpanel or FTP account for me, I will check and help you.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Disable ‘Downloads’ from account dropdown’ is closed to new replies.