Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

HomePage Forums Themes Support Freshio – Organic & Food Store WordPress Theme Disable of My account and Shop IN Mobile view

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    WebsterGG
    Support Expired

Hi Support,

Am just using the site only to show my products along with Wishlist, so no sales. So I want to disable Accounts BUTTON. Help to navigate how to disable that.

Thanks!

WebsterGG
    Support Expired

Hi Support,

Do you mean to disable Account from footer mobile menu, adding thsi code in appearance->customize is enough?

– My account:
    function freshio_handheld_footer_bar_account_link() {
    echo ‘<span class=”title”>’ . esc_attr__(‘My Account’, ‘freshio’) . ‘</span>‘;
    }

This seems to be to edit the text, but to hide or disable it.

Thanks!

To disable the Account button, please add this code to file fuctions.php( child-theme):

add_filter('freshio_handheld_footer_bar_links', 'freshio_handheld_footer_bar_links_custom');
    function freshio_handheld_footer_bar_links_custom(links){
    unset( $links['my-account'] );
    return $links;
    }
    WebsterGG
    Support Expired
    This reply has been marked as private.
    WebsterGG
    Support Expired

Hi,
    I added this code in custom css in appearance, but still visible. (mobile view -> myaccount in handheld footer.
    Pls help to disable this.
    Thanks!

Please add this code to file functions.php( child-theme), or if you need to help, please send Admin web account for me, I will check and try to help you.

WebsterGG
    Support Expired

Hi Support,

Thanks for continuous support!

Tried adding the below code to disable the account menu from mobile footer in handheld footer option.
    wp includes->child theme->functions.php

But it was showing “”syntax error unexpected t variable“”…Even I saved but site becomes down, So I removed the code from functions.php

add_filter(‘freshio_handheld_footer_bar_links’, ‘freshio_handheld_footer_bar_links_custom’);
    function freshio_handheld_footer_bar_links_custom(links){
    unset( $links[‘my-account’] );
    return $links;
    }

Kindly help.
    Thanks!

Please send Admin web account for me, I will check and try to help you.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.