Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    aocastore
    Support Expired

Hi!
    I ask for a decent documentation, because the existing documentation is very poor and almost inexistent.
    Send user and password for you to make changes like i see in another posts is not an option.
    If there is not same good documentation, i will request my money back at Themeforest.

Hi there,

The documentation provides basic settings that you can customize and use.
    The problem is not in the document or the problem cannot be solved by itself you can contact us for assistance.

Your web admin account is secure when you send it to us, that’s not a problem. We have supported a lot of customers in that way and they are very satisfied.

If you do not trust it, you can ask questions and we will review and guide you.

Regreat.

aocastore
    Support Expired

The features section in Themeforest site says “Well Documented” what is not true.
    I have see too that you have deleted another post my about differences between the downloable files and demo site.
    I need that the downloable files been like yours demo site and i hope that you can help me with this.

Thaks

Hi again,

I see 2 of your topics have similar content, so I deleted 1 topic and supported all of your issues on this topic.

Import demo: Please send Admin web account for me, I wil check and try to help you.

aocastore
    Support Expired
    This reply has been marked as private.
    aocastore
    Support Expired

Important that i can chage between all home templates after you have done your job. So, i need a full demo data.

Thanks

Hi,

I have just installed demo for you, please recheck and let me know if you need to help.

aocastore
    Support Expired

Hi,

Shopping fullwidth and shopping listview are pointed to external URL. Can you set this for me?

Thanks

aocastore
    Support Expired

My Account also is broken, returnig 404.

#1. That is the link of the pages on the demo, I deleted it already
    #2. My account page: I have just setup this page, please recheck

aocastore
    Support Expired

Now its seems ok.

Thanks

Ok, let me know if you need to help and if you like our theme, please vote 5 stars for our team.

Thanks and have a nice weekend.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.