April 14, 2021 at 3:36 am #8041April 14, 2021 at 11:22 am #8067
About this issue, please update the latest version theme (Version 1.2.4), we fixed this issue.April 14, 2021 at 9:50 pm #8116
Ok I think my search is not working. Can you try to check here – https://new.mozetitours.com/ it never gives a resultApril 15, 2021 at 12:47 am #8121
1. How can I disable the Calendar with prices on the destination pages?
2. How can I make the tour plan not to display when empty?
3. Do I have to pay for the Google API for the Tour Map to work?April 16, 2021 at 10:42 am #8169
#1. Search page: please go to Ba Settings -> Genaral tabs -> Select search result page -> Select Tour list top search: https://prnt.sc/11hn3mf
#2. Disable the Calendar with prices:
– Step 1: Go to Theme Builder -> Tour Detail 3 -> Edit with Elementor: https://prnt.sc/11hniqb
– Step 2: Click Edit Item widget Item calendar and delete it: https://prnt.sc/11hnl7f
#3. Make the tour plan not to display when empty
It is the fixed headers that are pulled by Elementor widget, so it is not possible to check a condition with content.
#4. Yes, you must purchase this Google service in order to display the mapApril 17, 2021 at 1:59 pm #8225April 19, 2021 at 10:28 am #8318April 20, 2021 at 9:42 am #8383
Okay thanks, I found a way to get around that. Can you check for me why some of the gallery and video buttons are not working? Button shows but it’s somehow disabled.
See – https://new.mozetitours.com/destination/spice-tour/ and https://new.mozetitours.com/destination/dolphin-tour/April 20, 2021 at 10:27 am #8411April 20, 2021 at 8:45 pm #8453
Interesting… how do I fix this? old subdomain was just a preview location before moving to it rightful locationApril 21, 2021 at 9:42 am #8470
About this issue, please send Admin web account ( main domain ) for me, I will check and try to help you.April 29, 2021 at 4:24 am #8952This reply has been marked as private.April 29, 2021 at 2:47 pm #8981
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.