Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

HomePage Forums Themes Support Freshio – Organic & Food Store WordPress Theme elementer after the update dont work

Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    erkocc
    Support Expired

hi, after the elementor update my website dont work, now I have some problem

website very slow
    when its happen for my wp rocket you can delete it
    and for mobil I wrote another topic my problem too pls solute that problem too thankss

when every problem soluted I look another problem and I did it the customer work for 100 dolar but firstly I will my every basic problem soluting thanks

Hi,

I have just updated the latest version Elementor Pro plugin for you, and now you can edit with Elementor.

erkocc
    Support Expired

hi ok its work know https://imgyukle.com/i/Hzlml0 that have pro problem too, andd for the system https://imgyukle.com/i/HzlzRv its look like that why we have that problem ? every time we have the same problem how me can solute that problem for everytime..

* and fot another topic I have some of the problem too pls looking that to for my mobil under side they dont work and my website very slow how I can soluted that problem.

When the wp rocket is problem pls deleted for me because some of people say when I deleted that maybe come some of the problem for my website..

I can not continue for my website for new thinks updated because for basic website I have a lot problem after the that every problem I will to customer work…

or can anyone write me for my every problem.. skype ertugrul erkoc [email protected] thanks a lot..

Hi,

I can’t check your admin web account. Please send hosting account for me, I will check
    and try to help you.

erkocc
    Support Expired
    This reply has been marked as private.
    erkocc
    Support Expired
    erkocc
    Support Expired
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.