Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.
Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    tereza
    Support Expired

Hi,
    I have installed your all recommend plugin except WooCommerce and the Swatches plugin. I don’t need WooCommerce or swatches for my website.

I have imported the demo. But when elementor pro is active, I see the broken pages. You can visit the main homepage and understand the problem.

If you deactivate the Elementor pro then you able to see the demo properly.

But in both cases (Is elementor pro active or not), you can’t edit any page with elementor.

I’m using Godaddy and my PHP version is 7.4. Also I’ve increased memory limit, excusion time etc as much as possible. Here is the screenshot: https://prnt.sc/10yysaz

Let me wrap up my issues. Everything is fine but the elementor editor not working and can’t set header footer from settings>Custom setup theme option.

Please assist me to solve the problem.

Thank you

tereza
    Support Expired

Is there anyone who can assist me? It’s already 16 hours and counting. Please let me know if my issue can be fixed or not. If my issue can’t be fixed then I will request a refund.

Thank you

Hi there,

So sorry about your issue. I’m checking your issue, please wait

Hi again,

So sorry about this issue, I have just fixed for you, please recheck and let me know if you need to help.

tereza
    Support Expired

Thank you it works. Thank you so much for your support. I will let you know if i face any issue.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.