Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

HomePage Forums Themes Support Triply – Tour Booking WordPress Theme Elementor License invalid on local staging with Local WP by Flywheel

Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    alex
    Support Expired

Hello,
    I’ve just purchased your Triply theme and I was ready to start building it but I saw that the Elementor Pro License is invalid. I can’t even change the logo in the menu. Is it due to the fact that I’m developing the website locally on my PC? I use Local WP by Flywheel. How does this Elementor Pro license work? The plugin redirects me to my Elementor Pro account but in fact I don’t have one. Do I need it?

Please help.

Thank you
    Alex

alex
    Support Expired

Actually the Elementor Pro tools work but I have an overlay over the menu while i’m in the header builder that prevents me to edit anything in the menu.

We do not provide a fully functional version of Elementor Pro, but only provide a limited number of functions here. If you want to use the full version please purchase it.

If you need to active Elementor Pro version to use for this theme, please send Admin web account for me, I will check and help you.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.