Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.
Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

Sorry for the late response.

Please check your account, I still can’t login to the admin dashboard.

almagency
    Support Expired

Hello, I have many problems, the Elementor does not work, it does not start the editor, and it does not let me save any changes, it says that it loses connection, the truth is that I urgently need to be able to solve this problem, please I need help.

almagency
    Support Expired

Hello, I have many problems, the Elementor does not work, it does not start the editor, and it does not let me save any changes, it says that it loses connection, the truth is that I urgently need to be able to solve this problem, please I need help.

Hi,

You need my help but when I say the account you provided cannot access the web admin, you also don’t check and send it back to me, How can I help you?

This reply has been marked as private.

Hi again,

I have told you twice that PHP 8.0 version is not compatible with themes and plugins, so using this version will cause unexpected errors. You need to downgrade your PHP version to 7.4 for the website to work properly:
    But you still haven’t done this installation and keep complaining on the website, the PHP version on your website is still 8.0.17???? https://prnt.sc/Y9l13MoM9wWY

I gave you directions to handle and solve the problem but you didn’t do it, so how can I help you???/

This will be the last time I support you on this matter, if you continue to be uncooperative, we will stop supporting you.
    1. Lower the PHP version on your server to 7.4 for wesbite to work properly.
    2. I have replaced the image and activated the Elementor Pro plugin for you.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.