Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

HomePage Forums Themes Support Poco – Fast Food Restaurant WordPress Theme Elementor Pro failed to load properly and is paused during recovery mode

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    ginestrawatson
    Support Expired

See error below. If i disable the plugin then my store (WooCommerce) doesn’t show. Only let’s me log in via recovery mode.

An error of type E_ERROR was caused in line 48 of the file /home/689046.cloudwaysapps.com/dykmsuxxpw/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor-pro/modules/theme-builder/documents/theme-document.php. Error message: Uncaught ReflectionException: Method get_site_editor_type does not exist in /home/689046.cloudwaysapps.com/dykmsuxxpw/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor-pro/modules/theme-builder/documents/theme-document.php:48
    Stack trace:
    #0 /home/689046.cloudwaysapps.com/dykmsuxxpw/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor-pro/modules/theme-builder/documents/theme-document.php(48): ReflectionClass->getMethod()
    #1 /home/689046.cloudwaysapps.com/dykmsuxxpw/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor-pro/modules/theme-builder/documents/theme-document.php(129): ElementorPro\Modules\ThemeBuilder\Documents\Theme_Document::get_site_editor_type_bc()
    #2 /home/689046.cloudwaysapps.com/dykmsuxxpw/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor/core/common/modules/finder/categories/create.php(94): ElementorPro\Modules\ThemeBuilder\Documents\Theme_Document::get_create_url()
    #3 /home/689046.cloudwaysapps.com/dykmsuxxpw/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor/core/common/modules/finder/categories/create.php(67): Elementor\Core\Common\Modules

Hello,

Please send the Cpanel account or FTP account for me, I will check and try to help you.

ginestrawatson
    Support Expired
    This reply has been marked as private.
    ginestrawatson
    Support Expired

Hopefully they sent privately. Let me know if you have any issues – thank you!

ginestrawatson
    Support Expired

Hello,

I fixed this issue, please recheck.

Please do not update the Elementor plugin to a new version, currently there is a conflict related to this plugin so you cannot use the new version for your website.

ginestrawatson
    Support Expired
    ginestrawatson
    Support Expired

I fixed this issue, please recheck your site.

ginestrawatson
    Support Expired

awesome! thank you so much. what caused the issue with the sidebar showing up at the bottom of the pages?

There are a few widgets that are redundant due to being dragged to the sidebar. I removed it from the sidebar.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.