Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

HomePage Forums Themes Support Shopic – Multipurpose WooCommerce WordPress Theme Elementor showing 505 Error.Unable to save post

Tagged: ,

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    tjbuel67
    Support Expired

Hi,
    Thanks for this theme. I have installed this theme in my website.
    It was working fine before. But now whenever I try to save changes after updating to pages or posts. It gives me an “505 Server error” and does not save my post or page in Elementor mode. The other issue coming is that the reviews tab is not coming some of my product pages.
    Kindly help me to resolve this issue.

Thanks in Advance.

I have just updated the latest version theme + plugin Elementor Pro for you, please recheck and let me know if you need to help.

tjbuel67
    Support Expired

Hi,

I am still seeing the older version of “Elementor Pro” and unable to save my post.
    Still getting error.

Kindly help to resolve.Thanks

tjbuel67
    Support Expired

Hi Thanks for your response. But I am still facing the same issue in Elementor and in my plugin list “Elementor Pro” has not been updated. is it the reason of that error coming again and again?

I am attaching screenshot here : https://prnt.sc/103sb6j

Kindly help to resolve.
    Thanks.

Ok, I have just updated the latest version Elementor Pro plugin for you, please recheck.

tjbuel67
    Support Expired

Hi I am facing this error in homepage :

Notice: Undefined index: product_layout in /home4/topshev0/public_html/wp-content/themes/shopic/inc/woocommerce/class-woocommerce.php on line 203

Notice: Undefined index: product_layout in /home4/topshev0/public_html/wp-content/themes/shopic/inc/woocommerce/class-woocommerce.php on line 203

Your theme is missing some function.Kindly resolve this issue.

Thanks in advance.

Hi,
    I have just fixed this issue for you, please recheck

tjbuel67
    Support Expired

Theme is not compatible with woo commerce. What resolutions would be there to solve this issue?

Kindly help on resolving this.

Thanks in advance.

Are you mistaken, our theme uses Woocommerce plugin for development, so there is no reason why it is not compatible with woocommerce.

tjbuel67
    Support Expired

I am facing this issue again..

https://prnt.sc/104vgf4

tjbuel67
    Support Expired

no I am not mistaken when I tried to debug I got the undefined function error in theme’s woo commerce files. So it means the current version is not compatible with the files which have been used in Shopic theme. And I am getting Server error 500 only in homepage while updating it.

Kindly help to resolve.

Thanks

The problem is not related to the Woocommerce plugin, I have solved this issue for you, please check again

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.