HomePage Forums Themes Support Umimo – Furniture Store WordPress Theme Error message when uploading theme to plesk

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Merjoh
    Supported

Hi,

I recently bought the Umimo – Furniture Store WordPress Theme, last week to be specific.
    We have attempted to upload the theme to plesk a number of times and keep on getting this error message

The link you followed has expired

Please try again.

Can you kindly advise how to resolve this issue.. Login credentials are below.

Thanks

Please check your hosting settings, it is currently limited in upload size: https://prnt.sc/Bjxy2f_vW0_8
    -> I can’t install this theme.

Merjoh
    Supported

Hi Billy, thanks for your support.

We have adjusted the upload size capacity now, can you kindly do the upload again.

I await your reply or any extra questions

Hi,

I installed theme and imported demo for your site, please recheck.

Merjoh
    Supported

Hi Billy,

Thanks for the last response and resolution.

Can I kindly request you please help us to reinstall the theme and imported demo for our site again please.

Basically the developer I am working with mistakenly deleted some of the demo content on the theme and it did not go into the bin but deleted permanently hence we are almost back to square 1 with the issue.

Secondly, going into the future, is there a way you can also share with us the zip file for the theme that would not require us to keep contacting you if we need to install the theme and demo for another site.

Hi again,

I fixed this issue, please recheck your site.

Please download the latest theme on Themeforest, this version has fixed the errors you encountered.

Merjoh
    Supported

Thanks for the support and fix.

That said, my IT guys are trying to create a New shop page for our website http://www.kaysshore.com that will inherit the template/styling ‘shop full width four column’ that comes under ‘SHOP>> shop pages’ (https://demo2.pavothemes.com/umimo/shop/?woocommerce_archive_layout=fullwidth&woocommerce_catalog_columns=4),

but they don’t seem to know how to get it or find it in the new theme downloaded, as it does not seem to be readily findable in the theme.

Please can you provide a guide on how to achieve this in order for us to implement on other pages as well.

Best Regards

This reply has been marked as private.
    Merjoh
    Supported

Hello Billy,

Home 1

My developers are trying to have a SIGN UP link on the Homepage where new users can register.

What is currently displayed now is the ‘Human Icon’ (at the Top Right), but that leads to a LOGIN section when you click on create an account.

Please help activate the “Human Icon” such that when you click on it followed by the option Create an account, the necessary fields to complete for a new SIGN UP appears

Hopefully this makes sense.

Thanks

I fixed this issue, please recheck your site.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.