Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

HomePage Forums Themes Support Triply – Tour Booking WordPress Theme Error Page while trying to edit tour post

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Motyz
    Support Expired

Hello Billy,
    Hope you’re doing good?
    We are facing an error within our site – while trying to edit a tour object
    We can’t load the editing page since we’re getting error 500- first it was trying to load but couldn’t, now we get the error.
    I have uploaded the Latest Theme update but it couldn’t fix it.
    I Have tried to disable all plugins but it didn’t fix either.
    Our Host showed me syntax error with
    1) register taxonomy – functions.php on line 5835
    hope you can help us here
    Thanks
    Moty

Hi,

Please take a screenshot of the error message you’re getting, I’ll look into it and fix it for you.

Motyz
    Support Expired
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi,

#1. Your taxonomy contains special characters in the slug that WordPress does not allow, so it causes an error.
    You need to reset them with Latin letters that do not contain special characters: https://prnt.sc/oJcw5jmik84y

#2. You are misunderstanding the classification of Booking categories here.
    This category section is for classifying bookings of Tour, hotel, Event… not for classifying bookings of the same type of Tour that you are setting up.
    You only need to create 1 category, Tour is enough.
    For the categories you want to categorize, you’ll have to create a new taxonomy (for example, a tour category), and then add these categories to the taxonomy of your choice.

Please note this to avoid causing errors.
    Temporarily I deleted all taxonomy slugs containing special characters and deleted the Booking Categories -> leaving the only category as Tour.

Motyz
    Support Expired
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi,

In the config section of the All Items widget, if you want to display by location, you will have to choose according to the configs below: https://prnt.sc/lgF95eFozjES

Motyz
    Support Expired

Thank you much Billy for the help and support
    Wish you all the best,
    Moty

Happy to help you!

Let me know if you need to help and hope you will vote 5 stars for our theme.

Thanks./

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.