Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

HomePage Forums Themes Support Luxtower – Single Property WordPress Theme Fatal Error and Warning: Undefined array key

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Sablux
    Support Expired

Hello i recently bought your theme via Themeforest but everytime i try to install the required plugins i receive fatal errors.

I tried to install them one by one it successfully installed but i can’t use elementor even tho i uninstalled it and installed it manually.

Can you please install the demo and make sure the elementor works properly for me please ?

Here are the errors i receive :

/home/clients/deca946919341eb8fc5f12196ab22845/sites/lessabliers.sabluxgroup.com/wp-content/plugins/wp-super-cache/wp-cache-phase1.php): Failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/clients/deca946919341eb8fc5f12196ab22845/sites/lessabliers.sabluxgroup.com/wp-content/advanced-cache.php on line 22

Warning: include_once(): Failed opening ‘/home/clients/deca946919341eb8fc5f12196ab22845/sites/lessabliers.sabluxgroup.com/wp-content/plugins/wp-super-cache/wp-cache-phase1.php’ for inclusion (include_path=’.:/opt/php8.1/lib/php’) in /home/clients/deca946919341eb8fc5f12196ab22845/sites/lessabliers.sabluxgroup.com/wp-content/advanced-cache.php on line 22

• This topic was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by Sablux.

Hello,

I fixed this issue, please recheck your site.

Sablux
    Support Expired

thank you

Ok, let me know if you need to help.

Sablux
    Support Expired

Hello, i have 2 issues and need your help.

1st : i want to edit the slug of apartments. I used this code : add_filter(‘luxtower_property_custom_slug’, ‘luxtower_property_custom_slug’);
    function luxtower_property_custom_slug(){
    return ‘appartements’;
    }
    but when i click on one link im redirected to a 404 page.

2nd : i want to to customize the apartments info, the ‘total area” and all those information.. how to fully customize it please ?

Thank you.

Hi,

#1. When you regenerate your links, you’re rebuilding and repairing the WordPress permalink structure. This may sound complicated, but don’t worry. You simply need to click on a button, and WordPress will handle the rest.

https://cdn3.wpbeginner.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/settings-permalink-settings.png

To get started, head over to Settings » Permalinks from your WordPress admin menu.
    To regenerate your permalinks, just scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the ‘Save Changes’ button.

#2. We use CMB2 box to customize these custom fields. Currently the cutsom fields are fixed, the customization is quite complicated.
    Please let me know how you would like to customize these custom fields so I can give you a solution

Sablux
    Support Expired
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Sablux
    Support Expired

The easiest thing would be to be able to add directly the field i want like the “add another bathroom”

Sablux
    Support Expired

Hi,

Oh, it looks like you have quite a bit of information to add to the property.
    This customization seems more complicated than deleting or renaming existing custom fields.
    However I can totally handle this for you but you will be charged for this request.
    I’ll recap your custom request:
    1. Delete existing custom fields
    2. Add custom dynamic custom field allowing users to create multiple info fields.
    3. Display this custom field information in a single property.

Sablux
    Support Expired

Hello,

Thank you for your answer, how much it will cost me ? and why would it be charged ?

I just copy pasted all the informations but if i translate it half of the fields are already here..

You should think about others langage when you develop your themes.

Sablux
    Support Expired
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.