Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

HomePage Forums Themes Support Fatal error: Uncaught ArgumentCountError

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    rubensmenares
    Support Expired

Hello, recently, to be exact on Wednesday April 7 of this year, I bought and downloaded the theme in my WordPress, however, when I activate the theme I get the following message:

Warning: The magic method Merlin_Logger::__wakeup() must have public visibility in /home/dejavumi/public_html/wp-content/themes/freshio/inc/merlin/includes/class-merlin-logger.php on line 194

Fatal error: Uncaught ArgumentCountError: array_merge() does not accept unknown named parameters in /home/dejavumi/public_html/wp-includes/widgets.php:1265 Stack trace: #0 /home/dejavumi/public_html/wp-includes/widgets.php(1265): array_merge(wp_inactive_widgets: Array, sidebar-blog: Array, sidebar-single: Array, sidebar-woocommerce-shop: Array, sidebar-woocommerce-detail: Array) #1 /home/dejavumi/public_html/wp-includes/widgets.php(1220): retrieve_widgets(true) #2 /home/dejavumi/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(289): _wp_sidebars_changed('Twenty Twenty') #3 /home/dejavumi/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(311): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array) #4 /home/dejavumi/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(478): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #5 /home/dejavumi/public_html/wp-includes/theme.php(3267): do_action('after_switch_th...', 'Twenty Twenty', Object(WP_Theme)) #6 /home/dejavumi/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(287): check_theme_switched('') #7 /home/dejavumi/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(311): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array) #8 /home/dejavumi/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(478): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #9 /home/dejavumi/public_html/wp-settings.php(546): do_action('init') #10 /home/dejavumi/public_html/wp-config.php(90): require_once('/home/dejavumi/...') #11 /home/dejavumi/public_html/wp-load.php(37): require_once('/home/dejavumi/...') #12 /home/dejavumi/public_html/wp-admin/admin.php(34): require_once('/home/dejavumi/...') #13 /home/dejavumi/public_html/wp-admin/themes.php(10): require_once('/home/dejavumi/...') #14 {main} thrown in /home/dejavumi/public_html/wp-includes/widgets.php on line 1265

There has been a critical error on your website. Please check your site administration email inbox for instructions.

https://www.dejavuminimarket.cl/wp-admin/themes.php?activated=true

WordPress version 5.5.1
    Current Theme: Freshio (version 1.8.8)
    Current Plugin: WooCommerce (version 4.3.2)
    PHP version 8.0.3

any suggestions on how to fix it? Thank you very much in advance

Hi there,

This error only occurs during demo installation, it is not affected too much when you use the theme. Please turn off debug when using.

I have tested your website and it is working fine, let me know if you need more assistance.

Regards

rubensmenares
    Support Expired

Hi, I had to downgrade the PHP version from 8.0 to 7.3 and now it works fine, but now I have others issues, can I post all here or I must to create a new topic for each one? thanks in advance

Ok, please post your issue on this topic, I will check and try to help you.

rubensmenares
    Support Expired

Hi, thank you very much, this issue refer to shop button, when I click in the button shop or in my website in spanish “tienda” it load the following URL https://www.dejavuminimarket.cl/?page_id=73 but it’s empty, how can I show all the products and their corresponding categories? and in the user/costumer icon, who can I show to the costumer a form for register? when I click on “Create an account” It do not load anything 🙁 thank you very very much for saving my life

Hi again,

I have just fixed all issues for you, please recheck.

rubensmenares
    Support Expired

Oh man, you saved my life, thank you very very much! the other, how can I make the image corresponding to each product appear, let me explain, I want the image of the “Pan Ideal Tradicional” to appear in the photo frame on the left side.

Home 3

thankyou very very very much Billy 🙂

Hi,

About this issue, please go to Edit product -> Add image featured for product: https://prnt.sc/11hpohm

rubensmenares
    Support Expired
    This reply has been marked as private.
    rubensmenares
    Support Expired

Hi,

To translate all text on theme, please go to page Translate text on theme
    search your text and add translate

rubensmenares
    Support Expired

Hi,

I checked this issue and its works normally, all texts were been translated.
    Please recheck and let me know if you need to help.

rubensmenares
    Support Expired

Hi again,

#1. Go to edit page with Elementor -> Edit Product Categories Widget -> Select category: https://prnt.sc/11sjna5

#2. Add css style:

.elementor-widget-freshio-product-categories .product-cat:hover .cat-total{
    opacity: 0 !importaint;
    }
    .elementor-widget-freshio-product-categories.category-style-2 .product-cat:hover .cat-title a:after{
    display: none;
    }

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.