Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

Tagged: 

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    tourbaram
    Support Expired

I created topic several times but it doesn’t seem to be displayed here so I write again.

Thank you so much for your work about Elemento pro and looks all good now:) and I’d appreciate it if you tell me which part of the setting in my login lockdown is blocking access from other locals? i wanna change it but i don’t see any option like that.
    login lockdown

And I have a few more questions about the theme.
    1. In Headerbuilder, the Hamburger button is missing on mobile. How can I get it back?
    mobile look

2. In item description step by step, it should be closed and open when clicking the arrow button but it won’t work and stayed open. How should I change it?
    item description step by step

3. when opening the tour detail page(layout2) on mobile, the image slider is always stuck in between pix at first look. What should I change to display one whole picture just like your theme pages?
    tour detail 2 image stuck in the middle

triply demo page for tour layout 2

4. With Elemento pro prebuilt in your theme, will it be a problem if it’s updated? Should i avoid updates?

Hi,

Please double check all the image links, you did not give me permission to view the images, so I can’t view these images: https://prnt.sc/AC9nVA-0ohbf

tourbaram
    Support Expired

If i post 2more link, it disappeared. i don’t know why. i post one at a time then.

1. In item description step by step, it should be closed and open when clicking the arrow button but it won’t work and stayed open. How should I change it?
    step by step

Hi,

Please correct the permission to view the image you shared with me via google driver. I will review all the issues + attachments you sent so I can assist you

tourbaram
    Support Expired

Sorry about that i changed image link and questions here again and thank you so much logo fixed!

1. In item description step by step, it should be closed and open when clicking the arrow button but it won’t work and stayed open. How should I change it?
    step by step

2. How can I display the icons here? i thought it’s all features and put icons and check all boxes I want to display when make new booking objects but it didn’t show up.
    icon

3. when opening the tour detail page(layout2) on mobile, the image slider is always stuck in between pix at first look. What should I change to display one whole picture just like your theme page?
    stuck image

4. perfect getaway section In the homepage, all items are lined up but it should be in two columns just like your demo. How can I fix it?perfect getaway

Hi again,

I resolved all issues, please recheck your site.

Please use only 1 cache plugin for your website. Using too many cache plugins will cause code conflicts, leading to unexpected errors on your website.

tourbaram
    Support Expired

Thank you so much for your help, but one thing is that #4 is still in line with the picture above. I’d like to have it in 2 columns just like your demo.

perfect destinations

I had Elemento issue before so I can’t be able to connect to Elemento Library to get some pro pages? and How about updates? Should I try to avoid it too?

Hi again,

#4. Please delete all caches and recheck, I fixed this issue.

#5. Elementor Pro: We use Elementor Pro developer version which has limited features like using Elementor Template library, live update Elementor Pro…
    To use this full-featured version, you must purchase a paid version from the provider

tourbaram
    Support Expired

Hi again,

1. So wouldn’t there be any conflicts with the theme if I purchase a full-featured version of Elemento pro and disable the old version connected to the current theme?

2. And I have a question about the featured item. Is there any way to customize the button for it, for instance, to change color or text?
    featured items

Hi,

#1. Yes, it will be full-featured when you have an account connected to Elementor’s server, it will not affect the current settings at all.

#2. We are fixing this text in the template file, you can override it in the child-theme to edit the text or use Loco translate to translate to your desired text.

Custom CSS, please add this custom CSS to the file style.css

.babe_items .item-label{
    background-color: #your-color !important;
    color: #your-color !important;
    }
    tourbaram
    Support Expired

Got it. Thank you so much!

Happy to help you!

Keep contact with us when you need to help and hope you will vote 5 stars for our theme.

Thanks.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.