April 8, 2021 at 9:08 am #7736chrocklocSupported
First of all, amazing template, im very satisfied with purchase 🙂
I already start modifying it, but few things concern me:
1) is it possible to hide date of review ? Can it be added without creating account on website ?
2) Why some of old tour entries have chooseable buttons like that https://prnt.sc/115vacq when others dont? where can i set it up ?
3) Can i disable some sections from the upper point ? like tour map ?
5) Is it normal that google map doesnt work properly? or should i fix it somehow ? https://prnt.sc/115vcu0
6) For what are thoose fields for ? i cant spot them anywhere https://prnt.sc/115vdp6
7) How can i activate thoose fields ? where are they visible https://prnt.sc/115vf11 ? i added it to “safari blue” but can’t see it anywhere
8) where can i rename “booking types” ?
9) search doesnt work, dunno why
10) Is it possible to add language button for multiple languages ?
11) I read that there is option to “pay later” for the trips, but i cant add anything to cart and proceed with it, can you tell me why ?
I check whole forums for this answers, cant find, so hopefully you can help me with that
Thanks 🙂April 8, 2021 at 2:11 pm #7795
#1. Hide date review: I removed it for you.
#2. Tour detail Style 1: Please go to Settings -> Custom Setup Themes -> Tour detail template: Tour Detail 1: https://prnt.sc/1173tb4
I added for you.
#4. There are 2 different styles, you can choose the style in #2.
#5. You need to purchase Google API key: https://prnt.sc/11743k5
Follow guide at https://developers.google.com/maps/documentation/embed/get-api-key
#6. This taxonomy is used to filter booking objects when you create filter fields for it.
View demo at http://dev3.wpopal.com/triply/tours-list-sidebar/
#7. It appears in the Additional Information section, but you must add this customization in style tour detail, see # 3: https://prnt.sc/11749ja
#8. Please go to https://zanzibar.tours/wp-admin/edit-tags.php?taxonomy=ba_types&post_type=to_book Edit or remove or add new booking types
#9. I fixed this issue.
#10. This plugin support qTranslate plugin.
#11. Our theme yet support Woocommerce plugin, so that you need to deactive this plugin to checkout when booking tour object.April 9, 2021 at 4:39 pm #7873chrocklocSupported
Thank you so much for answers it helped me a lot 🙂
few more then
1) Is it possible to add more reviews https://prnt.sc/11817h1 from admin panel or should i edit front page of template ? Are theese reviews are visible somewhere in admin panel ?
2) Can i import whole block for example from demo 2 (https://prnt.sc/11819nu) into demo 1 which i have uploaded as theme without importing demo 2 ?
3) I will only have 1 destination with 2 cities https://prnt.sc/1181o6x , is it possible to remove “all destinations” text ? Then replace it with <main> Country <sub> 2 cities ?
4) Is it possible to harvest somehow reviews from each tours https://prnt.sc/11820hr ? As i see it is marked not as review but as a comment https://prnt.sc/11821ib , i want to create “testimonials” page where i can gather all the reviews from tours
5) Where can i config “contact form” ?
6) by deaufult my website on mobile devices are displaying like that after i click menu https://prnt.sc/1182vew is it possible to set it to be open with slided down tour menu https://prnt.sc/1182wd9 by deafult?
7) Can one of thoose fields be removed ? https://prnt.sc/1182zqj
8) I edited the main page https://prnt.sc/118317n , but it seems that it wasnt edited on for example tour page, should i edit each page for that data ?
Thanks in advance for answers 🙂April 9, 2021 at 5:03 pm #7879
#1. Please go to Edit page with Elementor -> Triply Testimonial -> Edit: https://prnt.sc/1183l3n
#2. Yes, you need to edit all page with Elementor-> Click edit Section -> Copy section -> Paste into your page.
#3. Yes, but you need to edit code on this theme.
#4. Yes, you can create new page and add form contact for all your booking object.
#5. Edit page contact with Elementor -> Edit form -> Edit field or config: https://prnt.sc/1183qme
#6. I don’t understand this issue
#7. Yes, follow #3 – my comment
#8. Yes, you need to edit each blog item
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.