Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

HomePage Forums Themes Support Triply – Tour Booking WordPress Theme few questions to customize

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    panoramia
    Support Expired

Hello again,

Sorry to bother you again with a few questions, but I just don’t know how to configure certain things. Could you please help?

I am creating my first trip…
    https://destinomujeres.com/to_book/escapada-retiro-en-la-sierra-de-azorla/

On the Tour Description detail page…

1. Hide the TOUR MAP. How can I hide it? I don’t want to display that block
    2. Hide the reviews block. And Hide the reviews (not yet reviewed) text at the top.. we don’t want reviews to be displayed.
    3. TOUR PLAN. I am using it to add Day 1, Day 2, Day 3. But I HAVE to click on each Day to display the content of every day. Is there a way to have ALL Description (Days) folded and displayed all at once? Now displayed only if I click on Day 1 🙁
    4. Photo gallery on the trip. Are there different ways to display the gallery? I mean.. is there a way to display a sort of full-width slideshow images? One by one, fitting 100% of the screen?

Translation…. How can I translate everything to Spanish? Which tool do you recommend?

Thanks a lot

panoramia
    Support Expired

This is what I mean by full-width images in the header… See this example:

ETIOPÍA a travĂ©s de sus mujeres

Is there a possibility of creating a slider like that? Thanks

Hi again,

#1,2,4: I resolved all issues, please recheck.

#3. Currently, we only show each step when clicking on them. It will look neater than if you show all the steps out when clicking.

#5. Translate: You can use the Loco translate plugin to translate text in themes and plugins into your language.
    I see you have already installed this plugin but haven’t set up the translation to another language.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.