Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

HomePage Forums Themes Support Seasona – Hotel & Resort Booking WordPress Theme Fresh installed WordPress, theme errors

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Gviny
    Support Expired

Hello, I bought a fresh new domain and let my webhoster install fresh WordPress 5.8 – Tried to install 6.0 but the error is the same. There are 4 rows even in administrator dashboard. One erroe is on main page.

Warning: The magic method Merlin_Logger::__wakeup() must have public visibility in /data/web/virtuals/300695/virtual/www/domains/pronajembulharsko.cz/wp-content/themes/seasona/inc/merlin/includes/class-merlin-logger.php on line 194

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /data/web/virtuals/300695/virtual/www/domains/pronajembulharsko.cz/wp-content/themes/seasona/inc/merlin/includes/class-merlin-logger.php:194) in /data/web/virtuals/300695/virtual/www/domains/pronajembulharsko.cz/wp-admin/includes/misc.php on line 1380

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /data/web/virtuals/300695/virtual/www/domains/pronajembulharsko.cz/wp-content/themes/seasona/inc/merlin/includes/class-merlin-logger.php:194) in /data/web/virtuals/300695/virtual/www/domains/pronajembulharsko.cz/wp-includes/functions.php on line 6878

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /data/web/virtuals/300695/virtual/www/domains/pronajembulharsko.cz/wp-content/themes/seasona/inc/merlin/includes/class-merlin-logger.php:194) in /data/web/virtuals/300695/virtual/www/domains/pronajembulharsko.cz/wp-admin/admin-header.php on line 9

Can you please help me resove this problem?

Thanks,
    Jiří Štrajt

• This topic was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by Gviny.
    • This topic was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by Gviny. Reason: Wrong formating

Hi you,

Please send Hosting account for me, I will check and try to help you.

Gviny
    Support Expired
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Gviny
    Support Expired

Solved by setting PHP to 7.4.

Good job!

Yes, currently the theme and some plugins are not compatible with PHP 8.0 version, so it will cause error if you use this version.

Downgrading PHP 7.4 will solve the problem and make the website more stable.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.