Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

HomePage Forums Themes Support Freshio – Organic & Food Store WordPress Theme Freshio theme marketplace website ? is compatible WC Marketplace plugin?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    abhinav1506
    Support Expired

Can we use Freshio theme to build a fully functional professional wordpress vendor website related to food and grocery deliveries. For this the current Freshio theme scripts must be compatible with WC marketplace which is my fav for using for vendor websites..?? is it tried and tested by you and hopefully it will have no major glitch.

TIA
    Aby

abhinav1506
    Support Expired
    This reply has been marked as private.
    abhinav1506
    Support Expired

Hi you,

#1. You mean the addons here: https://wc-marketplace.com/addons/

We don’t support the addons here, so it’s not certain that there could be an error or compatibility with the addons here.

#2. Please provide me with your latest purchase code so I can update your account

abhinav1506
    Support Expired

I have just updated account for you, please recheck.

abhinav1506
    Support Expired
    abhinav1506
    Support Expired
    abhinav1506
    Support Expired

Did you not read my comment carefully, I just said don’t support addon from website https://wc-marketplace.com/addon

We cannot integrate all the woocommerce addons into the theme, only some of the most basic plugins are integrated. Depending on the needs of customers about the functionality of the website, they will choose the right addons for their website.
    We do support Dokan plugin for theme, but not all functions of dokan, we just tested it can work properly on theme only.

abhinav1506
    Support Expired
    abhinav1506
    Support Expired

Hi again,

We support Woocommerce with the most basic functions for sales customers. With the intensive functions that users want, depending on the needs, there will be compatible plugins. However, will have to check the compatibility of this plugin with the theme

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.