Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

HomePage Forums Themes Support Triply – Tour Booking WordPress Theme hello there i have uploaded theme on my localhhost but its giving lot of error

Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    claiworld
    Support Expired

hello there i have uploaded theme on my localhhost but its giving lot of error can you guide me throughout the process please am attaching the screenshot please go through it and guuide me

Hi you,

Please take a photo screenshot about your issue and upload via https://imgbb.com/ or https://prnt.sc/ then send this link for me, I will check and try to help you.

claiworld
    Support Expired

Fire-Shot-Capture-016-claiwordpresscorporate-Just-another-Word-Press-site-localhost
    here it is i am sharing the website screenshot link

i have couple of questions also
    1.how i claim my elementor pro on their website
    2. i want this website as corporate blog website not as trip booking
    3. is there any refund return policy because i want to return this website

Hi again,

#1. We use Elementor Pro for developers, so cannot provide license keys. To activate the Elementor Pro plugin, please upload your website to the hosting and send me the admin account information, I will check and activate it for you.

#2. Our theme is Tour booking theme, didn’t you read it carefully before buying?
    This is not a corporate theme

#3. Please contact with envato to refund.

claiworld
    Support Expired

ok i understand please help me with the issue i am facing i dont want reufund
    Fire-Shot-Capture-016-claiwordpresscorporate-Just-another-Word-Press-site-localhost

Hi,

This is just a system warning, it’s not important so you don’t need to worry.
    You can go to the file wp-config.php to find the code define( ‘WP_DEBUG’, true ); and change it to define( ‘WP_DEBUG’, false );

claiworld
    Support Expired

no its not working and already there false is writeen
    Fire-Shot-Capture-025-Tours-List-Top-Search-claiwordpresscorporate-localhost

claiworld
    Support Expired

Fire-Shot-Capture-026-claiwordpresscorporate-Just-another-Word-Press-site-localhost
    take a look at this image also sir

Oh sorry about this issue, don’t worry, I will try to guide for you.

#1. Turn off debug on your site: follow guide at How to Turn Off PHP Errors in WordPress

#2. Go to Admin dashboard -> Elementor -> Tools -> General tab -> Click Regenerate CSS & Data: https://prnt.sc/1sdm9z6 -> Save change

claiworld
    Support Expired

hello sir my footer is not showing what to do please help sir

claiworld
    Support Expired

hello sir is wp-page bakery builder is compatible with your theme
    is it possible to build the website with wp-page bakery

claiworld
    Support Expired

hi there i am editing the theme but its not showing saved changes

Hi again,

#1. Setup Footer:

Please follow guide at Setup footer

#2. Our theme use Elementor builder, don’t support WP bakery builder.

#3. Sorry, I don’t understand this issue, please take a photo screenshot about this issue, I will check again.

claiworld
    Support Expired

i have imported your demo website oaky after that i am making changes in the text and image content with the help of elementor builder but its not showing the changes i made in the preview

Hi,

Please take a photo screenshot about this issue, I will check again.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)

The topic ‘hello there i have uploaded theme on my localhhost but its giving lot of error’ is closed to new replies.