HomePage › Forums › Themes Support › Technogy – Electronics Store WooCommerce Theme › Help needed with theme tweaking
- This topic has 11 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 month, 2 weeks ago by Billy Nguyen.
February 1, 2023 at 10:41 pm #31471
Hey! First of all let me thank you, this is the first time I purchase a theme and it is amazing!
However, I’m having some trouble trying to do some things about the theme tweaking, right now I need help with this:
1. Remove “add to wishlist” option when hovering products.
2. Being able to replace theme’s icons with custom icons for things such as megamenu categories and user/cart.
3. On product’s “sale flash” mini alert, I want to remove the black border it shows and add some margin between the text and the background’s edges (it looks cluttered)
4. Finally, when hovering over products, “add to cart” button will appear over any element that is below the box. If posible, I’d want the box to grow vertically, so the button can appear over a blank space over the box instead of making the box taller and covering any element below.
Hope you guys can help me out, thanks!February 2, 2023 at 9:23 am #31490This reply has been marked as private.February 2, 2023 at 9:29 am #31491
#3. Please take a photo screenshot of this issue, I will check again.
#4. I resolved this issue, please recheck your site.February 3, 2023 at 9:04 am #31499This reply has been marked as private.February 3, 2023 at 10:15 am #31527
#2. I installed for you the Image Menu plugin, you can insert a custom image or icon into the menu item.
Please go to edit Menu -> Menu Image -> Add image or icon: https://prnt.sc/Xumk4Bons1nB
#3,4. I fixed all issues, please recheck.February 3, 2023 at 1:12 pm #31532
I just noticed that when adding a menu icon from the plugin, and adding a hover version (same size and everything), dropdown menu behaves like this.
It only happens when adding a hovering version of the icon added. Tried everything and couldn’t make it work properly.February 6, 2023 at 8:37 am #31531
Icons on the menu are solved. Thanks!
I’m having a couple more issues:
About aligning all “Add to cart” buttons, it is fixed on computer view, but when opening mobile view, buttons are still missaligned
Also, I noticed products boxes are behaving kinda like an input text box, when clicking over them I can see the typing bar.
That would be it, rest is already fixed. One more thing I’d like to ask is if you could tell me how did you fix the different issues we had, that way next time our webmaster can manage it by himself.
Thank you very much!February 6, 2023 at 1:36 pm #31579
#1. Please only use Image Menu, you don’t need to add Image on hover: https://prnt.sc/H0mSZVHF2By1
#2. I fixed this issue, please delete all caches and recheck.February 8, 2023 at 9:07 am #31598
1. Actually I was talking about adding a blank space under the price (when there’s no sale price) so buttons can be aligned each other like this:
2. Product boxes are still behaving like text boxes
3. Actually I’d like the dropdown’s menu icons to have the hover effect since technocy’s default v6 homepage has the icons change color same way the text does on hover. Isn’t there another way to do it?February 8, 2023 at 10:28 am #31661
#1. I fixed this issue, please recheck.
#2. Can you make a video about this?
#3. To change icons color on hover, you have to use icon class and css to edit color on hoverFebruary 16, 2023 at 11:30 am #31874
#1. We noticed there was a difference between the fonts of the prices in sale and not in sale. When the price is not in sale, the font is bold while the font of the prices in sale is not.
#2 Is it possible to modify or customize the shop page of the theme? We really would like to implement a filter by multiple categories and customize the product boxes because they don’t match with the front page product boxes. If not, we would like to create a shop page from scratch and wanted to know if there was some way of being able to use some features of the theme like filter by price or product categories as widgets in that page.February 16, 2023 at 3:12 pm #31914
#1. I fixed this issue, please delete all caches and recheck.
#2. – Add widget sidebar: https://ksgamingstore.com/wp-admin/widgets.php
-> Add widget to woocommerce shop sidebar: https://prnt.sc/xZbV8QVsnnz5
– Product box style currently we only have 1 style. If you want to customize you will have to customize through css and php code
Or you can install the Elementor Pro plugin and customize the Archive Product template with Elementor: https://elementor.com/help/creating-a-woocommerce-archive-template/
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.