HomePage Forums Themes Support Freshio – Organic & Food Store WordPress Theme How to edit Footer bar Menu on mobile version

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

#1. To disable this menu, please add this code to file functions.php ( child-theme):

function freshio_handheld_footer_bar() {
    return;
    }

or go to Freshio Options -> Footer -> Enable Handheld Footer Bar -> No: https://prnt.sc/1wkioz9

#2. Edit this menu:

To change text on menu mobile, please copy code and paste into file functions.php on child-theme

– Shop:

function freshio_handheld_footer_bar_shop_link() {
            echo '<a href="' . esc_url(get_permalink(get_option('woocommerce_shop_page_id'))) . '"><span class="title">' . esc_attr__('Shop', 'freshio') . '</span></a>';
        }

– My account:

function freshio_handheld_footer_bar_account_link() {
            echo '<a href="' . esc_url(get_permalink(get_option('woocommerce_myaccount_page_id'))) . '"><span class="title">' . esc_attr__('My Account', 'freshio') . '</span></a>';
        }

– Search:

function freshio_handheld_footer_bar_search() {
            echo '<a href=""><span class="title">' . esc_attr__('Search', 'shopic') . '</span></a>';
            freshio_product_search();
        }

– Wishlist:

function freshio_handheld_footer_bar_wishlist() {
    		if ( function_exists( 'yith_wcwl_count_all_products' ) ) {
    			?>
                <a class="footer-wishlist" href="<?php echo esc_url( get_permalink( get_option( 'yith_wcwl_wishlist_page_id' ) ) ); ?>">
                    <span class="title"><?php echo esc_html__( 'Wishlist', 'freshio' ); ?></span>
                    <span class="count"><?php echo esc_html( yith_wcwl_count_all_products() ); ?></span>
                </a>
    			<?php
    		}elseif (function_exists('woosw_init')) {
                $key = WPCleverWoosw::get_key();

?>
                <a class="footer-wishlist" href="<?php echo esc_url(WPCleverWoosw::get_url( $key, true )); ?>">
                    <span class="title"><?php echo esc_html__('Wishlist', 'freshio'); ?></span>
                    <span class="count"><?php echo esc_html(WPCleverWoosw::get_count($key)); ?></span>
                </a>
                <?php
            }
    	}
    • This topic was modified 2 years, 5 months ago by Billy Nguyen.
    GRiiiiiM
    Support Expired

Can you tell us precisely where to insert the links and the name to replace, for less experienced people.
    Thanks

Hi @griiiiim,

EX:

function freshio_handheld_footer_bar_shop_link() {
            echo '<a href="' . esc_url(get_permalink(get_option('woocommerce_shop_page_id'))) . '"><span class="title">' . esc_attr__('Shop', 'freshio') . '</span></a>';
        }

– Change link: href="' . esc_url(get_permalink(get_option('woocommerce_shop_page_id'))) . '" => href="your-link"
    – Change Title: ' . esc_attr__('Shop', 'freshio') . ' => ‘Your-text’

GRiiiiiM
    Support Expired

Thank alot, you helped me and I think also other guys.
    Can I ask you How can I delete the wishlist?

ryanjonesbayron027
    Support Expired

How to change the ICON? i want to change the MY ACCOUNT ICON thanks

Hi @griiiiim,

To remove wishlist, please use this code:

add_filter('freshio_handheld_footer_bar_links', 'freshio_handheld_footer_remove_wishlist');
    function freshio_handheld_footer_remove_wishlist($links){
    unset( $links['wishlist'] );
    return $links;
    }

Hi @ryanjonesbayron027,

We just support icon on list: Icons

Please tell me the icon you want to change is this icon, I will show you how to change it

[email protected]
    Support Expired

Hi,

I tried it, but it’s not works for me. How Can I delete the search icon in the foot bar?

thanks

Hi @farhad_mlive-de

To delete the search icon in the footer bar, please copy and paste this code to file functions.php ( child-theme):

add_filter('freshio_handheld_footer_bar_links', 'freshio_handheld_footer_remove_search');
    function freshio_handheld_footer_remove_search($links){
    unset( $links['search'] );
    return $links;
    }
    uzzy33
    Support Expired

I would like to change the search button with a static link page with maybe the icon .freshio-icon-farm , is it possible?

Thanks

Hi @uzzy33,

About your issue, please copy code and paste into file functions.php on child-theme:

function freshio_handheld_footer_bar_search() {
            echo '<a href="your-link-page"><span class="title">' . esc_attr__('Search', 'shopic') . '</span></a>';
        }

To change the icon, you will have to edit the css for it, please create a new topic for your support request, I will review and handle it.

pm441
    Support Expired

Is this the most recent information regarding the bottom handheld menu? On some posts you recommend setting the Handheld menu via (Appearance > Menu), on other posts there’s info on editing functions.php.

We tried setting a new menu to Handheld location it via Appearance > Menus > Manage locations, but that default menu is not changing – the same links are there (Shop, Account, Search). I’m guessing that doesn’t work and editing functions.php is the only way?

Hello @pm441,

We have 2 types of menus on mobile: https://ibb.co/XFGWvjp
    1. Mobile menu: use the menu created from Appearance > Menus as you mentioned (1)
    2. The handheld footer menu is the sticky display menu in the footer.
    This menu is permanently created with php code as I have shown in this article (2)
    To edit this menu you will have to override the functions as I instructed and the functions.php

seooffice005
    Support Expired

how i can change mobile footer view menu setting …

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.