HomePage Forums Themes Support Shopic – Multipurpose WooCommerce WordPress Theme HOW TO REMOVE SALE TAG FROM THE PRODUCT LIST

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

HOW TO REMOVE THE SALE TAG FROM THE PRODUCT LIST. INSTEAD OF THAT CAN I ADD DISCOUNT PERCENTAGE??

Hi you,

Please do not delete the child-theme and always keep this theme active. All customizations please add to the child-theme to make sure when updating the main theme your customizations are not lost.

#1. I fixed this issue, please recheck

#2. Pleas follow guide at https://wpsimplehacks.com/how-to-display-the-discount-percentage-on-the-sale-badge/

Anonymous

I see that you activated the child theme.
    What was the use of Child theme and I want keep the child theme only or have to activate the Main theme. ??

Anonymous

And I want to remove the Sale tag completely. In that, I want to use some other plugin to display the discount. How to remove the sale tag. If you would to remove it from your end, kindly tell me what you have done about that. So that I can change if I require this sale tag option in the future.

Hi again,

#1. the Child-theme supports custom code without affecting the main-theme. When you update the main theme, the customizations in the child-theme will not be lost and not affected, that’s why we always encourage our customers to use the child-theme.

#2. I have added the CSS code that hides the sale tags in the child-theme style.css file, please check

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.